most popular wny poster?????

Seems like Celso and Plastic Man have a lot to say and post comments on almost every review and thread, thought it might be interesting to take a survey as to which one is the most popular and why.The winner gets a free blow job from the provider of their choice to be administered on the sailboat they both share.(Don't get nervous girls, all you have to do is take a deep breath and blow into the sails )
Alerts?
Well at least move this shitbird to the proper forum....ijs....

YO, lapper!!!
How cum cuck jimmie nutz wasn't included in this soirée??? ....

Alerts? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sandbox
My vote is for JohnnyCap or Chica Chaser
I would vote for Carlos whew
Well at least move this shitbird to the proper forum....ijs....

YO, lapper!!!
How cum cuck jimmie nutz wasn't included in this soirée??? ....

Originally Posted by Celso
Geeze Celso,thought you could take a joke, ya didn't have to sink yer sailboat!
Seems like Celso and Plastic Man have a lot to say and post comments on almost every review and thread, thought it might be interesting to take a survey as to which one is the most popular and why.The winner gets a free blow job from the provider of their choice to be administered on the sailboat they both share.(Don't get nervous girls, all you have to do is take a deep breath and blow into the sails ) Originally Posted by lickidyclit
jimmie lickidyshits ...jus so ya ...know suckin up ta ol mary ain't gonna get ...ya over the ...gang plank
Geeze Celso,thought you could take a joke, ya didn't have to sink yer sailboat! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
what be ...funny is how ol mary now be lumped in the same ...boat an compared with yer ...plastic man

...oh mary ...yer keel be draggin the ...bottom an yas cants go much ...lower
Of the original 2 candidates I find the one with the sarcastic sense of humor very entertaining. The other one monotonous to say the least. But I will not mention any names (handles).
But I will not mention any names (handles). Originally Posted by newcpl
ya be ...fearin a jimmie civil ...war
No. just having some fun.
ya be ...fearin a jimmie civil ...war Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Will you be crossing swords?
Oh yesssssssssssss I hope so!
Plastic Man wins for least reviews with most useless comments.