A series of Questions for the GOP/TEA Party supporters in this forum...

I sincerely would like to ask the following questions and hopefully get a valid and honest response:

1) Do you accept and respect our Voting system? The way the rules are written everyone over 18- that isn't a convicted felon has the right to vote for the candidate of their choice- depending on which candidate receives the majority electorate vote- that candidate wins. Ok, Obama won twice- as the old saying goes spoils goes to the victor- why are you guys still bitching? America voted and it appears that they(voters) want to go with Obama's agenda- point blank move on.

2) Do you guys/gals love America? I am being very serious with this question because base on the threads you post specifically Whirlaway it's hard for me to conclude that you love this country. I wasn't a big fan of Bush- mainly due to the Iraq War- but I still and always will love this country and wish Bush the best- I didn't wake up every morning looking for Bush to fail or hoping the UE rate would skyrocket. I mean I honestly believe guys like JD, IIFOR, LexusLover would be delighted if tomorrow we were in a Depression they would laugh and point fingers at Obama. It really scares me when you guys post negative comments about Obama- it's one thing not to like Obama but it's another thing to wish the country would go down the sewer all because the POTUS has a "D" behind his name. Again, Whirlaway takes the cake- Whirlaway you voted for Obama in 2008- you dmitted you didn't vote forMcCain and I am sorry I don't believe that in the biggest election in many years that you voted for some obscure Green Party Candidate. So since you admitted you didn't vote for McCain in 2008 I am going to believe you voted for Obama.

3) Is your hate for Obama a hidden racial agenda? Yes, I went there and many people feel the same way- Bush was spending like a liberal during his years and Govt expanded more under Bush than any other POTUS yet where was the TEA party rallies demonizing Bush???? Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times and George W. Bush raised it 7 times- yet after Obama raised it for the 1st time the GOP/TEA party went APE Shit crazy!! Why? here's the history of the debt ceiling:

• The debt ceiling has been changed 104 times since 1944 - 94 increases and 10 decreases
• It has been raised 54 times by Republicans, 40 times by Democrats
• Ronald Reagan increased the debt ceiling by 18 times, followed by Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson by 10 times and George Bush Sr by 9 times
• So far, Barack Obama has raised the debt ceiling by six times - less than George W Bush's 7 times

4) Are their any policies or anything that Obama has done that you support ? Romney in his words said he after 4 years could get the UE rate to 6% that was Romney's goal- well what do you know it's currently at 6.3% with a little less than 2 years to go- barring some economic catastrophe Obama will have the UE rate below Romney's projected goal of 6 percent. Imagine what the UE rate would be had the gridlocked Republicans passed some of Obama's bills that would have surely lowered UE rate- remember the Jobs bill?
Oh and don't feed me that crap that UE rate is much higher than 6.3 percent because it doesn't take into account the people who gave up looking for jobs- well when the UE rate was 5 percent you could use that same logic that people gave up looking for jobs- so that argument is out the window.
I am going to kick back in my recliner and enjoy the fireworks that this thread has to offer.

If the Shrub was one of our posters he would proudly proclaim, "bring 'em on!"
Obend over Barry likes Yuengling beer. I do agree with him on that! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuengling [22]
Brilliant response, Slobbrin. That post give you a headache?
I sincerely would like to ask the following questions and hopefully get a valid and honest response:

1) Do you accept and respect our Voting system? The way the rules are written everyone over 18- that isn't a convicted felon has the right to vote for the candidate of their choice- depending on which candidate receives the majority electorate vote- that candidate wins. Ok, Obama won twice- as the old saying goes spoils goes to the victor- why are you guys still bitching? America voted and it appears that they(voters) want to go with Obama's agenda- point blank move on.

.... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Were you born here? No, to the victor does not go the spoils. Andrew Jackson proved that. To the victor goes the office and only that office. Obama's agenda was stopped cold in the 2010 election after many Americans saw he couldn't be trusted with a Supermajority.

Why are we still bitching? Obama has stopped or delayed much of his signature legislation. The Business Mandate isn't going to be implemented even in 2015! Why is Obama still bitching? Were you bitching when Obama drew a red line in Syria and his own party wouldn't back him?

When you start accepting the answers to your first question the answers to the other ones will become apparent.
Were you born here? No, to the victor does not go the spoils. Andrew Jackson proved that. To the victor goes the office and only that office. Obama's agenda was stopped cold in the 2010 election after many Americans saw he couldn't be trusted with a Supermajority.

Why are we still bitching? Obama has stopped or delayed much of his signature legislation. The Business Mandate isn't going to be implemented even in 2015! Why is Obama still bitching? Were you bitching when Obama drew a red line in Syria and his own party wouldn't back him?

When you start accepting the answers to your first question the answers to the other ones will become apparent. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well if you came to the conclusion that both McCaim and Romney lost than we wouldn't see all this blame Obama threads that gets posted on a daily basis.
Brilliant response, Slobbrin. That post give you a headache? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No "Dick Snicker" it did not give me a headache. Does your ass hurt from the tongue rimming "ur'a vagina" gave you last night?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. None that I can think of. Obamacare is a mess. Minimum wage hikes are bad for businesses. Immigration reform is a disaster. What are some policies you think are worthy of support?

Bush vs. Obama is a bad comparison. Most conservatives hated the way Bush and other Republicans spent like drunken liberals.
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. None that I can think of. Obamacare is a mess. Minimum wage hikes are bad for businesses. Immigration reform is a disaster. What are some policies you think are worthy of support?

Bush vs. Obama is a bad comparison. Most conservatives hated the way Bush and other Republicans spent like drunken liberals. Originally Posted by filbone
Can you show me some TEA Party rallies where they were outraged by Bush spending????

1) Do you accept and respect our Voting system?

No. The electoral college is antiquated, and was only adopted because even our founding fathers placed little trust in the unwashed masses.

2) Do you guys/gals love America?

Moronic question.

3) Is your hate for Obama a hidden racial agenda?

Another moronic question. On Bush's first inauguration, the traditional walk down Pennsylvania Avenue had to be stopped because so many people were throwing food, garbage, and even human feces at Bush. So if you want to talk about hatred, go look at your typical liberal.

I don't give a crap about Obama's color. What I do care about is the fact that every single idea he has is a really bad idea.

And spare me the history lesson the debt ceiling. Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling when Bush was President, then suddenly decided it was a good thing when he was President. That makes him a hypocrite.

Furthermore, your little history lesson is asinine, and an excellent example of everything that is wrong with partisan politics in general. For nearly a century now, we have done nothing but accumulate debt. We have LONG since passed the point at which pointing fingers will do any good. Guess what? Democrats and Republicans have both buried us under a mountain of debt. The task now is to stop spending ourselves into oblivion and pay back what we have stolen from our children. I don't give a rat's ass who balances our budget, as long as it gets balanced. I don't give a rat's ass which President starts paying down our debt, as long as it gets paid down.

As long as morons like you are more interested in pointing fingers than they are in finding solutions, we will just keep kicking the can down the road. We will keep giving every President, and every Congress license to continue to spend us into oblivion as long as they don't spend as much as the last guy.Is that really how you think we should be running things?? We give Obama a pass as long as he doesn't spend as much as Bush?? (Too late actually, he already has).

If I had previously held any respect for Obama, his hysterical temper tantrum over the sequester wiped it out.

Lastly, I voted for Kerry in 2004, and voted a straight Democrat ticket in 2004, and did it again in 2006. So did alot of people, which is why Republicans got their clocks cleaned. Want to know why? Because the GOP was spending money like a bunch of drunken sailors. I couldn't tell the difference between them and liberals, so I voted to fire them. When I don't like how the leaders I elected handle the business of the nation, I won't hesitate to fire them.

Now tell me, when have you ever gone against the Democrats because you didn't like what they were doing? Ever? Even once?

4) Are their any policies or anything that Obama has done that you support ?

I would respect Obama for changing his stance on gay marriage. However, he only did it for political points, so his reversal means nothing to me. Aside from that, no, not one of his policies has been a good idea.
Nicely done, SOTF...very nicely done. You just saved me a lot of typing!!

1) Do you accept and respect our Voting system?

No. The electoral college is antiquated, and was only adopted because even our founding fathers placed little trust in the unwashed masses.

2) Do you guys/gals love America?

Moronic question.

3) Is your hate for Obama a hidden racial agenda?

Another moronic question. On Bush's first inauguration, the traditional walk down Pennsylvania Avenue had to be stopped because so many people were throwing food, garbage, and even human feces at Bush. So if you want to talk about hatred, go look at your typical liberal.

I don't give a crap about Obama's color. What I do care about is the fact that every single idea he has is a really bad idea.

And spare me the history lesson the debt ceiling. Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling when Bush was President, then suddenly decided it was a good thing when he was President. That makes him a hypocrite.

Furthermore, your little history lesson is asinine, and an excellent example of everything that is wrong with partisan politics in general. For nearly a century now, we have done nothing but accumulate debt. We have LONG since passed the point at which pointing fingers will do any good. Guess what? Democrats and Republicans have both buried us under a mountain of debt. The task now is to stop spending ourselves into oblivion and pay back what we have stolen from our children. I don't give a rat's ass who balances our budget, as long as it gets balanced. I don't give a rat's ass which President starts paying down our debt, as long as it gets paid down.

As long as morons like you are more interested in pointing fingers than they are in finding solutions, we will just keep kicking the can down the road. We will keep giving every President, and every Congress license to continue to spend us into oblivion as long as they don't spend as much as the last guy.Is that really how you think we should be running things?? We give Obama a pass as long as he doesn't spend as much as Bush?? (Too late actually, he already has).

If I had previously held any respect for Obama, his hysterical temper tantrum over the sequester wiped it out.

Lastly, I voted for Kerry in 2004, and voted a straight Democrat ticket in 2004, and did it again in 2006. So did alot of people, which is why Republicans got their clocks cleaned. Want to know why? Because the GOP was spending money like a bunch of drunken sailors. I couldn't tell the difference between them and liberals, so I voted to fire them. When I don't like how the leaders I elected handle the business of the nation, I won't hesitate to fire them.

Now tell me, when have you ever gone against the Democrats because you didn't like what they were doing? Ever? Even once?

4) Are their any policies or anything that Obama has done that you support ?

I would respect Obama for changing his stance on gay marriage. However, he only did it for political points, so his reversal means nothing to me. Aside from that, no, not one of his policies has been a good idea. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Can you show me some TEA Party rallies where they were outraged by Bush spending???? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
How about you do a little research and when and why the first Tea Party rallies were held. That should answer your question.

Pretty sure shellacking the Republicans in Congress in 2004 and again in 2006 was a pretty clear statement that many conservatives were NOT happy with the way they were fucking things up.

The GOP now sings the tune of fiscal discipline like a devoted parishioner precisely BECAUSE they got their asses handed to them. When, oh WHEN will liberals ever learn to listen to anyone or anything but their own egos?
Nicely done, SOTF...very nicely done. You just saved me a lot of typing!! Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Thank you Sir! My pleasure!

My only problem with the voting system is the way electoral votes are distributed. I don't like the winner take all. The electoral count should be proportionate to the actual vote. If the vote count in a state is 51-49% then essentially the 49% gets thrown aside.

2) Do you guys/gals love America? I am being very serious with this question because base on the threads you post specifically Whirlaway it's hard for me to conclude that you love this country. I wasn't a big fan of Bush- mainly due to the Iraq War- but I still and always will love this country and wish Bush the best- I didn't wake up every morning looking for Bush to fail or hoping the UE rate would skyrocket. I mean I honestly believe guys like JD, IIFOR, LexusLover would be delighted if tomorrow we were in a Depression they would laugh and point fingers at Obama. It really scares me when you guys post negative comments about Obama- it's one thing not to like Obama but it's another thing to wish the country would go down the sewer all because the POTUS has a "D" behind his name. Again, Whirlaway takes the cake- Whirlaway you voted for Obama in 2008- you dmitted you didn't vote forMcCain and I am sorry I don't believe that in the biggest election in many years that you voted for some obscure Green Party Candidate. So since you admitted you didn't vote for McCain in 2008 I am going to believe you voted for Obama.

Republicans used to question the patriotism of liberals. Now you seem to be doing the same in reverse. It's all nonsense. You can criticize our government and still love the country. We should all realize there is a pretty big disconnect between our political leaders and the regular folk.

3) Is your hate for Obama a hidden racial agenda? Yes, I went there and many people feel the same way- Bush was spending like a liberal during his years and Govt expanded more under Bush than any other POTUS yet where was the TEA party rallies demonizing Bush???? Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times and George W. Bush raised it 7 times- yet after Obama raised it for the 1st time the GOP/TEA party went APE Shit crazy!! Why? here's the history of the debt ceiling:

• The debt ceiling has been changed 104 times since 1944 - 94 increases and 10 decreases
• It has been raised 54 times by Republicans, 40 times by Democrats
• Ronald Reagan increased the debt ceiling by 18 times, followed by Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson by 10 times and George Bush Sr by 9 times
• So far, Barack Obama has raised the debt ceiling by six times - less than George W Bush's 7 times

I'm sure there's some racism there but it's not the norm. It's reasonable to expect most right of center people being unhappy with Obama. Just like we could expect most left of center people not liking what Romney stood for. It's more about political philosophy than skin color. I'm sure most people who dislike Obama wouldn't have cared much for Hillary or Biden had either of them been elected instead. A lot of blind race baited going on by the left.

4) Are their any policies or anything that Obama has done that you support ? Romney in his words said he after 4 years could get the UE rate to 6% that was Romney's goal- well what do you know it's currently at 6.3% with a little less than 2 years to go- barring some economic catastrophe Obama will have the UE rate below Romney's projected goal of 6 percent. Imagine what the UE rate would be had the gridlocked Republicans passed some of Obama's bills that would have surely lowered UE rate- remember the Jobs bill?
Oh and don't feed me that crap that UE rate is much higher than 6.3 percent because it doesn't take into account the people who gave up looking for jobs- well when the UE rate was 5 percent you could use that same logic that people gave up looking for jobs- so that argument is out the window.

I can't think of much. I'm on the opposite end of the political spectrum as Obama so why would I like what he is doing. I don't expect liberals to like most of what conservatives do.

It's funny that libs don't like Obama being criticized. They criticized Bush everyday. Obviously they thought it ok to scrutinize the president about all kinds of things. But a funny thing happened with the election of Obama. Liberals seemed to have lost the ability to scrutinize the presidency. If things like Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal, border chaos, VA mess happened under a republican president the left would be on fire.
Well if you came to the conclusion that both McCain and Romney lost than we wouldn't see all this blame Obama threads that gets posted on a daily basis. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Are you still being sincere? Again, I must ask if you were born and raised in this country.

The President of the United States has many powers but he is not dictator. You need to read this primer on his true powers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_..._United_States.

I don't know why you bring up McCain and Romney. It's even less credible than bringing up George W Bush.