Where is CJ

Anyone?

The guy was a pain in the ass; but I hope he is ok.....

?????
Anyone?

The guy was a pain in the ass; but I hope he is ok.....

????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Maybe he found conservatism...
Where is CJ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Rumor has it that CJ is searching for a Martin Luther King link that supports TrendingIdiot's seemingly false allegation that Martin Luther King "opposed illegal immigration."

I have heard that CJ is just about ready to say that the search has proven to be "much ado about nothing." Hopefully he will rejoin us soon!

MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Summer. Vacation? Tired of douchebags?

Hope he comes back. but if he doesn't, it's Obama's fault.
Maybe he was deported back to Guatemala. I hear the pussy is dirt cheap.
Turdfly likes dirty pussy.
Turdfly likes dirty pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Slight correction: Turdfly likes shitty pussy.
CJ was having some serious health problems. I hope he is ok.
Maybe he won the lottery.

Who's got time for this crap when you have all that cash to blow through.
CJ was having some serious health problems. I hope he is ok. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
Turdfly likes dirty pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Slight correction: Turdfly likes shitty pussy. Originally Posted by bigtex
Two half-wits don't make a full wit, nitwits! Eva and BigKotex, the dimmest bulbs of the Austin Reacharound Crew. They pack in cums of two, er, they come in in packs of two.

Two half-wits don't make a full wit, nitwits! Eva and BigKotex, the dimmest bulbs of the Austin Reacharound Crew. They pack in cums of two, er, they come in in packs of two.

: Originally Posted by gnadfly
Snort, Hit close to home turd fly? like that skanky pussy.
I didn't know that, hope is doing fine....................and getting good Obamacare........

CJ was having some serious health problems. I hope he is ok. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
try this story .. late Tues evening I was rushed to the ER, and remained in the hospital until yesterday afternoon, blood work every 4 hours, 2 separate labs, private room, the whole 9 yards for a patient with a BP reading that kills most people with a stroke or heart attack ... I haven't got the final # s yet but from the report given to me by my daughter the portion I pay isn't very much .. I'll report when I get the totals ..

do I thank Obama, the insurance company, the Doctors, the lab tecs, the nurses, the ambulance driver, the medics on the bus, the companies that made equipment that I was married to for 3 days the pharma companies the made the drugs that are keeping me alive right now, or God ?

trust me, I've thanked the all, and I'm thankful to be here to thank them.

I'm also very thankful I can be here and tell all of you fuckers to stfu, and kiss my Texas Ass.

snort~ Originally Posted by CJ7
You're all heart, IBIdiot. All heart!