URL / Website: https://houston.craigslist.org/hws/d...743093532.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Spring branch
Activities: FBSM+, NE
Hair Length and Color: Longer than shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Average height, homely face, big naturals. Accurate photos
Recommendation: Yes
“Homely face” is way too generous.
“Homely face” is way too generous. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Been to her a few years ago. She’s from peru. Face is brutal. Body is ok. She’s got a few FB pages, and also goes by Bella Peru Massage. Also a self proclaimed fashion model. Good personality.
Been to her a few years ago. She’s from peru. Face is brutal. Body is ok. She’s got a few FB pages, and also goes by Bella Peru Massage. Also a self proclaimed fashion model. Good personality. Originally Posted by Jakeshart
Is full service available?
  • Pyle1
  • 05-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Oh my!
Yes.
gonna say it again, too much machu, not enough picchu lol
I havent seen her in a while, last time was when she was working out of her home cause she was "in between offices" havent had latin tits in my face for a while maybe its time to see her again
Just took a look at the link. That lady has been around for many years. If she is who I am thinking of I got several massages form her with a very pleasant finish. It must have been close to fifteen years ago. She was, probably still is, a nice lady.

jpb
gonna say it again, too much machu, not enough picchu lol Originally Posted by hkphooey
She gives you an IN kaaaaa discount? Or when you splooge you say “Piicchuuuuuuu!”