Am I out of line for canceling?

So I set up an appointment 2 days ago for today at noon. I confirmed last night. All was a go with a general location.

Today.... text at 930 to confirm and no response. Text at 1030 with no response. At 1115 I texted saying I was passed the time needed to make it to the Incall, have the scheduled amount of time, and make it back to work. Therefore I needed to cancel and try again some other time.

She replied that she just saw my text because phone was on silent. She said to come over right away. I said no because it’s too late.

Now she is pissed. Damn it....I always schedule in advance and I have never canceled. Did I handle this right? Should I worry that she is upset?

Just FYI for the ladies.....my recent experience for the last 3 months of once a week hobby, I have experienced about a 65% cancelation rate from ladies. I think it’s time to stick to regulars I can trust. I’m so tired of getting ready for appointments and moving my schedule around and then having to scramble for a replacement.

And since I am ranting......really tired of the over inflated considerations. You will end up with a lot more from quality regulars at a fair discount than a one time shot.

Rant over.....thoughts are appreciated. Flame if you must. Pm if you must. See some of you soon.
Nah it was her fault
Her business depends on her phone. If mine did...I would pay attention and make sure it was not on silent all morning. Shame on her today. Hopefully she will learn from her mistake.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-11-2018, 12:30 PM
+1 gents..
Yep, her fault for not paying attention.
You did nothing wrong! You set up the appointment early, texted a confirmation early, and when you did not get a response back, you texted and cancelled.

A lot of providers use a different phone or Google voice and she did not check it.

I would have cancelled also on her.
You sound meek and pussy whipped.

Name the lady
..need to book with someone who can time manage better .. (0)(0)

nope . as she knew you where driving long way and with traffic timing is every thing and at lunch time we should know that ,

what I do is have your text me on your way and when 15min out ..that way I know about what time you will arrive ..
So I set up an appointment 2 days ago for today at noon. I confirmed last night. All was a go with a general location.

Today.... text at 930 to confirm and no response. Text at 1030 with no response. At 1115 I texted saying I was passed the time needed to make it to the Incall, have the scheduled amount of time, and make it back to work. Therefore I needed to cancel and try again some other time.

She replied that she just saw my text because phone was on silent. She said to come over right away. I said no because it’s too late.

Now she is pissed. Damn it....I always schedule in advance and I have never canceled. Did I handle this right? Should I worry that she is upset?

Rant over.....thoughts are appreciated. Flame if you must. Pm if you must. See some of you soon. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Ohh naw you're actually the perfect customer my man. Providers and Pimps alike are reading this and they totally heart you. You're mild, weak, kind, a total submissive. They love this. Be careful though that you dont overdo the subservience otherwise you might fuck around and set yourself up to get robbed if they conclude you're a total Mark.

One girl did this to me once and I fucking let her have it. Dont play with my time. I told her your loss not mine. Lose my number while you're at it. She apologized repeatedly now we're the best of friends in the real world. But sometimes you gotta be like Nino:

^^^this guy is still here?...
No matter the situation some of these hooktards will get mad if you cancel. Just move on and forget about it. I have had a couple of them try and drag my name through the mud but it never works out for them in the end. Just forget it and move on.
^^^this guy is still here?... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I know its hard for ya but focus on the subject which is not SC.
I don’t wake up until 11. But I would have told you that when you confirmed the night before. I have a sleep disorder and being woken up at unusual times throws off my whole day and circadian rhythm.

But she shouldn’t be pissed at you.
You sound meek and pussy whipped.

Name the lady Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Thank you so much for posting this. I’m glad you can tell what kind of person I am from my post. You have reminded me why I quit posting here.

I expect good tcb skills from providers as my time is valuable and they should expect me to be on time as well. I’ve never canceled before and I’ve been here a significant amount of time. I was just trying to make sure I handled it right.

What really pissed me off was that I made work arrangements to be gone for this appointment and it was completely wasted as I could not find a replacement on such short notice although I tried several people.

Of course I’ll move on...I don’t give second chances on cancelations so whatever. She just lost a possible regular.
Definitely providers fault, she shouldn’t be pissed. Move on to your next girl.