City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Eastwood
Hair Length and Color: Long brown, was up in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’2”, 106#, 34C bolt-ons, spinner body, pretty
Recommendation: Yes
The above encounter did not get points due to incompleteness... can anyone tell me what is missing? The name? I can give you her real name, but she would not like that. and she does not list a pseudonym... wanna call her Gladys, yea, ok, gladys it is. Fucking site. Maybe she is the mod's mom? Who knows...
Does she like to gamble whew
Maybe the mods mom. That’s fucking great. She looks fuckable for sure
Did she feel it in the tummy, then read a fake orgasm from a script? Whew
Interesting contacted the same girl and she said she didn't do bbbj. I guess you got lucky. lol
Interesting contacted the same girl and she said she didn't do bbbj. I guess you got lucky. lol Originally Posted by BIGNY245
What they say they will do via text or conversation with someone they have never met before versus someone whose cock is hanging out in front of them is two totally different things.
Maybe you wouldn’t want her bare tooth grinding on your schmeck anyways whew
Name is required for PA.
What they say they will do via text or conversation with someone they have never met before versus someone whose cock is hanging out in front of them is two totally different things. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
So true.
The above encounter did not get points due to incompleteness... can anyone tell me what is missing? The name? I can give you her real name, but she would not like that. and she does not list a pseudonym... wanna call her Gladys, yea, ok, gladys it is. Fucking site. Maybe she is the mod's mom? Who knows... Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
Good learning lesson.
Use fake name if real name can't be used.
Good learning lesson.
Use fake name if real name can't be used. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Use a fake stage name as most do not use real name anyways
Interesting contacted the same girl and she said she didn't do bbbj. I guess you got lucky. lol Originally Posted by BIGNY245

You are referring to the ROS content? Sbe is married and so all was covered per her husband's wishes.
You are referring to the ROS content? Sbe is married and so all was covered per her husband's wishes. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot
Sounds like a stand up guy.
I can see why she married him.
You are referring to the ROS content? Sbe is married and so all was covered per her husband's wishes. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot