Fuck you IOS8

So I updated my stupid iPhone and now I'm locked out of it.
It keeps asking for a password I do not have. Does Anyone know how I can bypass this WITHOUT having to do a hard reset?
It might be your iTunes password or whatever is was to download apps, but that's just a guess

Anyway, I hereby nominate you for the greatest handle ever babe
It might be your iTunes password or whatever is was to download apps, but that's just a guess

Anyway, I hereby nominate you for the greatest handle ever babe Originally Posted by ramblinman69
My handle before this one was Ur_Mom lol (seriously)
I tried the iTunes password, no dice. It just locked me out for an hour with every try.
Good luck IOS8 is a heap of shit that completely fucked my phone up, get your phone open and try to get them to sign off on getting 7 back. After two weeks you won't be able to, I found out the hard way.
http://youtu.be/pVS6X4sphLg
This video might help you get past the passcode lock.
I gave up on the iPhone a while back. What really pisses me off about Apple is they think they are perfect and never admit their software is flawed. When I upgraded to iOS 6 my WiFi didn't work correctly. Sometimes it would find wireless networks and connect to them, other times it just didn't find anything. I did research on the net and found other people had the same problems after upgrading to iOS 6. Apple tech said to reset the router. Total BS. I will never get another iPhone again.
Im over having an iPhone. Only thing I like is the battery life other than that it crap.
I don't want to reset. There's a voicemail from my mom and uncle in that phone. They've both passed. That's the only reason I refuse to reset that hoe
Your voicemail should be uneffected by that it is stored on hard drive by your phone carrier, i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin, Cricket. It's not on your phone, it will still be in your voicemail inbox.
I don't want to reset. There's a voicemail from my mom and uncle in that phone. They've both passed. ... Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
I save (transfer) all my special messages on an old fashioned cassette.
[QUOTE=rockerrick;1056161673]Your voicemail should be uneffected by that it is stored on hard drive by your phone carrier, i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin, Cricket. It's not on your phone, it will still be in your voicemail

I'm still trying. I'm stubborn. I'll figure it out.
I hope.
By the 27th I'll have a new phone / will have a iPhone4s unlocked if you end smashing it. lol

I would check with your carrier to make sure what I said is true because those memories are so dear to you
Try 'getadroid'. It always works.
Always wait to do the update... I had a mess, the fix was deleting everything, downloading the iOS to iTunes and then uploading to the phone. Took forever!
Always wait to do the update... I had a mess, the fix was deleting everything, downloading the iOS to iTunes and then uploading to the phone. Took forever! Originally Posted by Effme
I'm having to do the same. Except I don't have a back up.
I'm over this shit. I had to open another line so I'd have a phone to use,plus am going to lose over 8000 pictures,plus contacts ,passwords and just blahhhh.

Apple needs to get their shit together
By the 27th I'll have a new phone / will have a iPhone4s unlocked if you end smashing it. lol

I would check with your carrier to make sure what I said is true because those memories are so dear to you Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thank you but I'm good, I upgraded earlier to galaxy 5
I should receive it in a few days
I got the Galaxy Mega, fuck Apple they suck.........