Email Address: -
URL / Website: Tryst
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Cheektowaga
Hair Length and Color: Brown down to waist length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny about 110llb to 115lbs small perky breast great ass. Long legs big brown eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Very interesting...
Another 5 star performance.
  • Doove
  • 05-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Another 5 star performance. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D

Perhaps you can explain this post of yours from 4/20/20.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=18

After further review (no pun intended), i was able to find that Karen created the "Munchies" account, wrote the fake review on herself, then made this thread reporting her fake account, all for more exposure. Karen the other thread on u was already enough, im sure guys were already lined up...why get greedy?

Learn to hide your ip address when using your fake accounts people.

We'll wait.

Would almost seem like you and Munchies were a team, wouldn't ya say?
Great review
Don't get any better than this FFS!!!!!

She does not disappoint!!!
So it looks like Dover might be in love with Karen you keep getting upset about the review. Are you the boyfriend? ,You do know what she's really doing .she sucks cock for money and fucking for money so maybe if you wanna keep her integrity intact maybe you should stop her from working just a thought Dover. After all you arejust so righteous are yet you're seeing girls go figure
Glad the little minx finally found her soul mate.

Z2020
  • Doove
  • 05-02-2020, 07:15 PM
So it looks like Dover might be in love with Karen Originally Posted by Munchies69

You're the one here who's pretending you fucked her. So...

You do know what she's really doing .she sucks cock for money and fucking for money so maybe if you wanna keep her integrity intact maybe you should stop her from working just a thought Dover.
And there it is - a minimal amount of reading between the lines and Munchies' agenda is laid bare for all to see.

After all you arejust so righteous are yet you're seeing girls go figure
Righteous? Huh? I'm just wondering how Dzaddy went from using your IP address to conclude that you were Karen to becoming your biggest fan.
And let me guess, the 3 likes on your post came from you, Dzaddy, and Missburger. Amirite?
Seems inevitable that within the next year or so the little minx will be giving birth to M69's child.

Bravo Munchies69.
That would be great and Dover could pay for it for the next 20years.
I think Dover is more the a WK! There was that other girl who we will not mention her Name! Right Dover
  • Doove
  • 05-02-2020, 07:44 PM
I think Dover is more the a WK! There was that other girl who we will not mention her Name! Right Dover Originally Posted by Munchies69

Not for nothin', but Karen didn't see anyone on the 29th, so....

You can fool the mods, but the non-ignorant ones around here all know better.

And i say that with, ahem, all due respect to the mods and admins.
I think Dover is more the a WK! There was that other girl who we will not mention her Name! Right Dover Originally Posted by Munchies69
Yes and here's some things for you two lovebirds to review in order to properly prepare for your next performance with Karen:

https://www.healthline.com/health/pr...conceive-twins

Once you get the little minx in line Doove will play the perfect textbook pigeon & will happily pay the freight.

Enjoy.