Relocated for an undetermined amount of Time....

Hey there NOLA gents and gems,

So I have to say this is the first time I have been out of Dallas, TX for more then a week and it's actually for a few months or maybe even a soon to be transplant if my future is brighter here. But I have been researching all over ECCIE to make sure I don't do anything "out of line." But I also have a few questions cause I really don't see very many postings/threads that might help me out, and I don't know a single soul here, so anything to ease my way into NOLA lifestyle and hobbystyle would be greatly appreciated!

Good hotel incalls? (for now since I'll be a short term resident)

Stay Away incalls/outcall areas/streets/places etc?

Anything I should know about that is more accustomed here?

Be careful of info, people, places?

Any other websites that would be good to advertise?

I hope you guys are happy to see me here in NOLA and know that I strive to be the best that you crave for! This isn't a threAD, but a serious inquiring on how to be able to give the best service I can while being as safe and prepared as can be.

But also a preview of what's to come might be helpful Enjoy and can't wait!

Attachment 205478

Get Dannified! Brought The D to NOLA ~
Hello Danni,

Welcome to New Orleans. Generally, it is safe as long as you keep a low profile, do your job screening. You will find plenty of the ladies here willing to help you out - Dallas and the New Orleans ladies have always been friendly towards the visitors and new ladies. Please feel free to PM me should you have any specific questions in regards to New Orleans.

CG
Welcome.. Welcome!!! Yep us NOLA girls have no problem lending a
hand to newcomers whether you're visiting or transplanting. Just get
in touch w/ me for sure but also Dallas. She's the BEST! She's helped
me out a lot & I value her input & advice. So if you need anything.. An
answer, a hand, hell, girl even a friend, I'm here. Just call, text, or email
me..
Xoxox,
Keri
504-6448589
keri2114@live.com
There you go Danni. Wecome Darlin. Hope you find New Orleans as warm and friendly as it was for me 25 years ago (I never left). If you are already here, pm me. I have free tike tomorrow to play.

Milton
send me a pm babe....glad to help!

{stay away from harrahan...too far out}

garden district rocks!
send me a pm babe....glad to help!

{stay away from harrahan...too far out}

garden district rocks!
Welcome DanniGirl we are glad to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am. I'm in Lafayette if you have questions for this area please pm me I had alot of help when I started.
  • HB13
  • 03-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the area and to supplement the other comments, take note of & enjoy all the festivals the area has to offer.