Lady boys and three somes?

So I recently was talking with one of my ATF clients and expressed his interest in having a three some with a transsexual.
Being a very open minded person I didn't say no. I haven't exactly said yes though either.
Anyone care to share their opinion on their personal experience?

I personally think it could be fun or at the very least interesting.
I did hesitated with my answer, so I figured it couldn't hurt to explore the idea before diving in head first.
Anyone who has experienced this first hand your comments will be appreciated.
I think is sounds totally perverted and kinky..... I wanna try. Tell me how that works out!!
I have so wanted to do that---gotta find the right TS though

{I was hoping to get a double with TsKakes one day}

I also know of a great one in New oleans that I might check with

If you do get a chance,have fun!
Definitely need a TS who will see a F as well as a M. And both at the same time. But then have a great time!
Getting a TSG to be with GG is like trying to pull teeth.
I have been lucky enough to find several TS hotties that are down for doubles.....Its all about the pleasure and making the clients fantasy cum true...how ever you mix it up......Life is too short not to enjoy.........Slurp!!
One variation on this theme is watching my ATF hunny having sex with a TS. I've mentioned it a few times but I don't think it's going anywhere.
Sounds like something that should be on any sluts bucket list.
Sounds like something that should be on any sluts bucket list. Originally Posted by The Slut
I like the way you think!1
+1
I have been lucky enough to find several TS hotties that are down for doubles.....Its all about the pleasure and making the clients fantasy cum true...how ever you mix it up......Life is too short not to enjoy.........Slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
you lucky GAL!!
Most TS girls hate other girls. Most TS girls can't get their dick hard. Some that can with a guy, absolutely can't with a girl there. Some TS girls can get their dick hard one day, but then the hormones they are on keep them from getting hard the next day.

My cock is prettier and works better than any TS I have ever known. TS are guys with tits. Too bad so many guys that claim to be freaks are really super homophobic.

I do threesomes and foursomes of all types all the time. If only y'all could see the fuck session we are having tonight in Austin.

My cum will go do down the client's throat while two absolutely stunning beauties play with us. Tonight will be one of our hottest foursomes to date.

Even the owner of this site is too homophobic to let me have "provider" status because I'm a guy, I found this most amazing client off of an ad I ran on AS*D in Houston 4 years ago. I promise we have had more fun in the last 4 years than any other provider or hobbyist in Texas.

By being scared, you are truly shooting yourself in the foot. Girls love nothing more than seeing my cock in another guys mouth or their cock in mouth. Over 30 of the best females in the state have enjoyed us and have made lots of $$ because of it.

Don't be scared, embrace the cock, your favorite girls will thank you later.
Ill be in Austin next week......so Game on!!!
Even the owner of this site is too homophobic to let me have "provider" status because I'm a guy, I found this most amazing client off of an ad I ran on AS*D in Houston 4 years ago. I promise we have had more fun in the last 4 years than any other provider or hobbyist in Texas.

. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
well the site isn't catered towards homosexual men, although I have seen a few male verified providers around, and referring to a TS as a guy with tits, is pretty narrow minded, unless of course you see as whats between your legs defines a person. There are many shades of gray in the world, a shame for those who just see black & white..as far as TS and genetic females are concerned, most feel they are straight, and being so prefer to be with men. I myself am BI and love both men and women. True about the hormones though, some days it works good, sometimes not. But when a guy is with a TS, most times its not "just for the cock" otherwise they would see a man. They prefer femininity, thus they choose a TS. A man that chooses a male, would also be into that masculinity that males have, deep voice, hairy manly body, all things masculine. A straight guy cant get into that. Being with a TS is a "fetish" it doesn't make u gay IMO
Well said TSKK. It is all about the femininity as well as the kink...

I have yet to try but would be truly interested.

EC
I once offered this to a guy I was seeing at the time. I thought it would be totally hot. Apparently, he did not because he packed up the next day and I haven't seen him since.