Republicans have no idea what to do about Russia

All they know is that Obama is wrong....even though many agree with his policies just so long as they don't know the policies are his.....fucking morons.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...a-putin-russia
Actually you're wrong again. Read what John Bolton has had to say about Russia and dealing with them. To paraphrase;

A strong national defense
A strong economy
Open up energy reserves and become a major supplier of energy to the world
Strength in numbers, put some teeth back into NATO
Bring Ukraine, Estonia, and Latvia into NATO if that is what they want
Bring back the missile defense shield

That is just a few of the points that he has made. Why, he sounds like he is qualified to be President of the United States. Where is Hillary's plan? Oh, that's right;

Hey timmytard,

What you say in your post is not supported by what is in the link. To quote:

"When it comes to an actual policy idea, most Republicans back a measure that Obama has already approved and will most likely expand.

Sixty-nine percent of GOP voters support economic sanctions against Russia, mirroring the percentage of Americans overall who support the action."

So the article says most Republicans support economic sanctions. It doesn't say they support sanctions without knowing Obama has already approved them. Evidently Republicans think more than this is needed.

Read more carefully next time.
Actually you're wrong again. Read what John Bolton has had to say about Russia and dealing with them. To paraphrase;

A strong national defense
A strong economy
Open up energy reserves and become a major supplier of energy to the world
Strength in numbers, put some teeth back into NATO
Bring Ukraine, Estonia, and Latvia into NATO if that is what they want
Bring back the missile defense shield

That is just a few of the points that he has made. Why, he sounds like he is qualified to be President of the United States. Where is Hillary's plan? Oh, that's right;

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, your response is completely unrelated to the OP and has nothing to do with what I posted. I'm glad that psycho John Bolton has some ideas about how to get us into a war with Russia. Unless Bolton was part of the survey I posted about, you're off-point.

You ought to try something that makes you look less stupid, not more stupid. If you can't come up with something on-point that is responsive to the topic being discussed, you'd be better off not posting instead of posting something that bolsters an argument that nobody is having.....

And.....our policy should be to bring Star Wars back? Dunce.
Actually, your response is completely unrelated to the OP and has nothing to do with what I posted. I'm glad that psycho John Bolton has some ideas about how to get us into a war with Russia. Unless Bolton was part of the survey I posted about, you're off-point.

You ought to try something that makes you look less stupid, not more stupid. If you can't come up with something on-point that is responsive to the topic being discussed, you'd be better off not posting instead of posting something that bolsters an argument that nobody is having.....

And.....our policy should be to bring Star Wars back? Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage
LL addressed your OP and showed you to be a babbling bufoon, Little Timmy-tard.

Hey timmytard,

"When it comes to an actual policy idea, most Republicans back a measure that Obama has already approved and will most likely expand.

Sixty-nine percent of GOP voters support economic sanctions against Russia, mirroring the percentage of Americans overall who support the action."

So the article says most Republicans support economic sanctions. It doesn't say they support sanctions without knowing Obama has already approved them. Evidently Republicans think more than this is needed.

Read more carefully next time. Originally Posted by lustylad
All they know is that Obama is wrong....even though many agree with his policies just so long as they don't know the policies are his.....fucking morons.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...a-putin-russia Originally Posted by timpage
I agree with your title, and I object to your unneeded and cruel epithet toward your fellow patriotic Americans.
No one knows what to do about Putin, but we don't need to fight and die over a former Soviet territory.
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2014, 10:51 AM
the right knows exactly what to do

stare at the pinup pic

and imagine they're holding their loving KGB communist's fishing NET

stare at the pinup pic

and imagine they're holding their loving KGB communist's fishing NET Originally Posted by CJ7
Conservatives are watching in disbelief at how Odumbo is pissing away American credibility, CBJ7.

Hey timmytard,

Read more carefully next time. Originally Posted by lustylad

Fucking Magoo......you read more carefully. If the Republicans know about and agree with what Obama is doing, then why don't they shut the fuck up about how they don't like what he is doing? Are you blind or can you not read?

stare at the pinup pic

and imagine they're holding their loving KGB communist's fishing NET Originally Posted by CJ7
lol....Yes, they want Putin to "pump them up"......too funny.
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2014, 11:42 AM
YO HERO !!!

BTW, that's not the way you hold an open face spinning rig ...

dumbass communist KGB officers
YO HERO !!!

BTW, that's not the way you hold an open face spinning rig ...

dumbass communist KGB officers Originally Posted by CJ7
The dumbass KGB officer that's making your Odumbo look like the incompetent jackass he is, CBJ7.
Fucking Magoo......you read more carefully. If the Republicans know about and agree with what Obama is doing, then why don't they shut the fuck up about how they don't like what he is doing? Are you blind or can you not read? Originally Posted by timpage
Simple nimrod, because Obama does everything so poorly. If he had half a brain we wouldn't be in this situation. Remember Sarah Palin correctly called it six years ago. So you'll have to be admitting that Palin is smarter than Obama now. After all the things you said about Palin where does that leave Obama?

You know something else? I still don't think Obama understands what's being done to him and this country.
What a fucking dumb ass.................

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...a-putin-russia Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 04-02-2014, 12:16 PM
remember Ann Coulter called it correctly 3 years ago

if the GOP nominates Romney, they'll LOSE

snick