Roxy from BP

Any info on her guys? Thanks a lot for your help!

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...al-30/13284303
Posts with only a BP link soon become worthless and by not bothering to include at least the number or a photo, guys who might have info rarely waste time doing the work you should have already done.

Cut and paste the ad. Simple and easy

Can you handle these CURVES 36DD-26-38 GREAT special - 30

Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:03 AM
Reply: click here

Hi ...Im Roxy Come experience my sensual body rub FULL VIEW/B2B/MT all natural 36 DDs that will keep you wanting more, feel my soft silky skin against yours and let me make your toes curl!!

Discreet Office Suite.Warm towels Soft lights Soft Music. And Soft ME Classy UnRushed. 60 Min for only $140.00 or ask about my fantastic $100.00 Special.

For Appt call 214-874-3178 from 9am till 7pm
I do not accept CC!!No text or blocked calls!! Calls are for scheduling only! .
Poster's age: 30

Makes sense
I saw her years ago. Back then her body looked like the current pics. Brick house. I got L1, russian, and finished jerking off onto her ass while she was on all 4s.
I saw Roxy and she still has amazing breasts. That hot tear drop shape with nipples still pointing at least horizontal. L1, Russian & Daty. If she would just got to L2 I'd see her all the time.
You can get L3 with her if you wish. She has gain some weight (esp in the thigh area) though. I wish she would post some recent photos of herself.
So those pictures are old? I think I might just bite the towel and call her up!
I saw her couple of years ago. Cant remember the services I got but the one thing I remeber was her breath. I am a smoker and her breath made me feel like I had my face in an ashtray.
Damn that kinda killed my vibe! Lol. I can't stand a bad breathe girl! Moving right along!!
I have seen her twice and she is legit. Love dat ass. It's been over a year since I've seen her. She works out of an office
Love those pics. Even with bigger thighs her body rocks. london2012, it appears you have seen her most recently. You mentioned L3 is available. Any idea about pricing for L1, L2, L3?
1towndawg, did you search her phone#??

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=27715936

I think this is the Roxy I saw about 8 years ago??? I am getting old but she does look familiar! LOL
I did and I came across old reviews. None from this year at all.
L1 is $140, L2/L3 is $$

I would say she's 15# heavier than the pix, but unfortunately, most of it is around the hip area. Boobs aren't perky anymore. She's been around for a LONG time.

I would say the photos were of her when I first saw her 3-4 years ago... I think she had longer hair before.
I saw her around mid april. the pics are pretty close maybe a few pounds but nothing that turned me off. she is very sexy. she like to be massaged also. will benefit you later. has a starfish that begs for attention.