Any info on TS Doll Jessica?

I have seen these pics in other towns posted, wondering if she was legit or has anyone had experience with her?

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...on-20/27161368
Fake. Pics are from a TS in Californa. I think Tom Clubs can help you with it for sure.
TS Doll Jessica is real. But expensive. And may not accommodate everything you want. I have not seen her myself, so be sure to do more research before setting an appointment. However, with what I could find quickly, all reviewers agree that she is gorgeous.
TS Doll Jessica is real. Originally Posted by TestingLimits
yes but which version is real? If you check just about any city on CL, there is an ad for TS Doll Jessica with the same pictures and slightly different numbers - all at the same time.
I'd love to see her but you know they don't seem to want to answer the question "Is that really you in the pictures?"
I am basing my statement on this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=712335, three reviews on TER, in which all three agree on the 214 telephone number listed in the above ad, and all three agree that she is the girl in the photos. She also advertises on Dallas Eros, again with matching photos and telephone number.

I believe she does not bottom, allow kissing, and her rate is 300, or I would have made an appointment long ago. I would have to see some outstanding reviews from seasoned hobbyists before I shell out that kind of money. Just how I am - GG or TS, 200 is generally my limit, and even those have to come with good reviews. Too many sessions in the past where the provider thinks her good looks, not good service, is all she needs to charge a premium price.
Oh she is very real. And looks better than her pictures.

Saw her about a year ago. She is expensive, young, somewhat inexperienced. Nice but not a pro at providing pleasure.
I believe she does not bottom, allow kissing, and her rate is 300, or I would have made an appointment long ago. Originally Posted by TestingLimits
then what is she providing, hugs? i hope the market weeds her out