Sniffing

Occasionally, I have an overwhelming desire to sniff a woman's crotch and/or ass even more than sex. I don't know what triggers it (might be part dog). Anybody else experience this?
Not exactly, but I had a sugar baby that had the sweetest smelling pussy that I would seriously avoid washing my fingering hand afterwards just so I could enjoy that smell throughout the next day, LOL!
I do it all the time out of the blue. I know another guy who does it as well. The best is when a woman is nice and ripe after a long hot day.
MORE than sex? No.

But I do like the smell of a nice pussy...no perfumes or scented douches or lotions.
This goes back to any man's childhood.. When you used to sneak around with your girlfriend in high school and all you can do is finger her, and hours after that in class or in the car you would just smell your fingers and etc. So yes, I agree - I can appreciate a good smell and/or lingering aroma of a woman. But the buck doesnt stop there for me, I need the whole pie to enjoy myself
I used to like sniffing, did it quite often.

it just got to be too much though, contantly washing the vomit off my clothes..
Nothing smells as good as a nice young kat but nothing stinks as bad as an old ass beaver.
LOL!!! Catbanger