Masterbating....gone wrong

So one night last week I was feeling a bit randy and it was late at night so I knew I had to take care of things myself....
There I am on my bed enjoying myself to a great degree One hand playing with my breast the other double clicking my sweet spot as I am getting closer to the big O I rolled over to get a better spot ...while in the process of rolling I heard something pop and felt a pain but I wasnt stopping so I switched hands and finished myself.....
Two days later my neck and arm are killing me so bad I am crying for my mommy so I had a friend take me to the er where they inform me....Now heres the great part...I gave myself whiplash Masterbating ..

So lets hear it how have you injured yourself during happy time....
  • PSD
  • 10-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to "soft tissue injuries"!

PSD
No maam; you ain't gonna hear about mine... LOL
Try doing it without standing on your head... That helps
I think you should sue yourself. I'm sure you can find a lawyer to take the case.
  • 10-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Tucker Max has a great anecdote on his website of doing Italian on a girl, looking down at the wrong moment and shooting *himself* in the eye.
I gave myself whiplash Masterbating Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
There's your new sig line.
Hope you're all right. My story - 2 am in a guard tower in Egypt and falling out the back right before I finish. Luckily I landed on my ass and not my head.
if you need a "hand or two" during this troubling time, im always available......and im running a special!!! lol
if you need a "hand or two" during this troubling time, im always available......and im running a special!!! lol Originally Posted by knotty man

I will keep that in mind

Hope you're all right. My story - 2 am in a guard tower in Egypt and falling out the back right before I finish. Luckily I landed on my ass and not my head. Originally Posted by austin_191967
Ouch ...I was fine till I ran out of pain killers last night oh well Its not as bad as it was

There was another time that involved my stand up shower and the shower head...good times
Wow you learn something new everyday! Had no idea it was possible to give yourself
Whiplash doing that hehe. Does that apply to both sexes or do you suppose girls get whiplash more?
Howdy, Folks!

However - I read this 22 years ago, and NEVER forgot it:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...enile-fracture