Thanks Austin

I had a wonderful time here....

The Austin ladies treated me very well, and so did the Austin men. My trip was brief...but great. I know traveling ladies get on and scream and rant. My trip was pleasant. There was a slight hiccup. However I got passed it.

Austin was great!

Thanks
It was great having lunch
I'm glad your trip went well Lisa.
It's good to hear from those who have had good luck in Austin. I know several ladies that seem to be very happy with Austin gents and keep coming back, and I'm glad you're one of them.

And I love your avatar.
I am curious on why some girls like this have a great time here and others have nothing but NCNS's and cancels?
I think it has to do with the right attitude
glad it was great!!!
wish me luck
Thanks, my avatar makes me giggle every time I see it, Its part of my personality.....

It's good to hear from those who have had good luck in Austin. I know several ladies that seem to be very happy with Austin gents and keep coming back, and I'm glad you're one of them.

And I love your avatar. Originally Posted by blenderhead

I expected to not get any calls, I was talking to a Austin provider the night prior and she said come down,I was bored and came. Glad I did. I had a good time. If I had a bad time, I would not had made a fuss about in co-ed. I think that is unprofessional and putting the people of Austin a nasty group.

I am curious on why some girls like this have a great time here and others have nothing but NCNS's and cancels? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Ms.Kitti

Im sure you will have fun....the Austin group is pretty cool.
Glad to hear you had a good time. I knew Austin wasn't such a bad place.