..*..*.Nude Housekeeping..*..*.

Branching out and opening one of Austin's very few Nude Housekeeping Service..
Wanted to know if anyone has any interest in this service, have any advice, or any ideas that might be helpful......I AM OPEN EARS :-) and it will be greatly appericated....
  • Smart
  • 10-26-2010, 06:47 PM
I would be interested, but only if extras are offered, and the housekeeping is actually pretty decent.

I wouldn't mind paying x amount extra for the regular housekeeper to give me a BBBJTCIM or even FS on her way out.

If it's just a chick prancing around nude while she cleans, pass.

Hope that helps!
It does and thank you....you are not the first, second and probably won't be the last to inform me on those details.....:-)
Is there a website so we can see what services are available?
That would be fun, but I have a big house that would take a while to clean.. And I know if I had a beautiful nude girl walking around my house for several hours, no cleaning would get done.
I have tried it a few years ago in Austin & It was interesting for awhile but its really not worth all the investments in-less your seriously wanting to start a REAL house cleaning service. With hard workers & background checks.. you can get into a whole lot of trouble if you just let anyone clean anyones house.. Not such a bright idea in my book but I wish you the best of luck.
I just looked at your showcase for the first time... Nice!!!!... Btw, I don't think I would utilize this service.

p.s. > offer low volume gfe instead.
Well, its worth suggesting. I personally prefer BBFS and PSE but I am sure you can find some guys looking to spend money on this niche.
I, too, have thought of doing this but had a friend try it out a few years ago and wasn't successful enough to support herself financially. I have some other ideas to add to your business and would definitely do it if you decide to try it out.
Thank you everybody for your input, and as far as the business not making it....I never doubt myself and at what I can do....but I was looking for positive statements on how I can make it better, not comments on how it won't work...for the fellas thank you!! I know some say they wouldn't utilize this service and I thank you for your honesty....@ SarahSmiles..UR HOT GIRL!! :-) I'm going to send you my personal email address so we can discuss more details and help each other out...