Hourly Hotel rooms?

Anyone know of any hotels in North Denver that will rent hotel rooms by the hour? There is a lady I meet on occasion down South and an hourly rate room would help to save travel time and overall cost. Thanks much. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Anyone know of any hotels in North Denver that will rent hotel rooms by the hour? There is a lady I meet on occasion down South and an hourly rate room would help to save travel time and overall cost. Thanks much. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Originally Posted by Mr. Green Jeans
No Mr Patel's up here love Not much here is like Texas
Anyone know of any hotels in North Denver that will rent hotel rooms by the hour? There is a lady I meet on occasion down South and an hourly rate room would help to save travel time and overall cost. Thanks much. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Originally Posted by Mr. Green Jeans
Hourly rate rooms are against the law in Colorado so they don't exist. I know, I've looked and done the research. It's a bummer for sure.
No Mr Patel's up here love Not much here is like Texas Originally Posted by chrissy
So true, Chrissy.... There's not much here like Texas but since most folks haven't had that experience......

BTW, smoking hot pics!

Vic
So true, Chrissy.... There's not much here like Texas but since most folks haven't had that experience......

BTW, smoking hot pics!

Vic Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich
I dont think Colorado is as dedicated to the hobby as the Texans nor do they have the funds I am on Tour and can't wait to go back home... And Thanks! I actually look like those pics