Hey Ladies, Need a Good Photographer!

I am in serious need of updating my photos so I can show off my new luscious curves and 'do. Who can do some photos well, and will take cash...that is the only way I pay. :-) Thanks in advance.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard
I am in serious need of updating my photos so I can show off my new luscious curves and 'do. Who can do some photos well, and will take cash...that is the only way I pay. :-) Thanks in advance.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard Originally Posted by SultrySamanthaSheppard
Hey woman! These ladies in Colorado will not offer help in any way except a few..They Read your post..They can't help it but do nothing about it....Been there Done that.... I've seen about 3 others ask the same request and got
Nada! I actually Just had my clients take my photos..It made our time fun, last longer and I was grateful for the No charge
Try posting on "The other board" I'm sure you will get a response there..If not, Just Go the Client route it will save you the headache AND have you seen my pics! ALL done by ECCIE hobby Gents! ..xoxox good luck love
S3, as a client, I've seen some really well put together photos and some shitty ones that just get by. My suggestion is to find the ladies photos you really like or the style you want and reach out to them and see who they used. Some are watermarked with the photographers info, so it's easy to find.

Good luck in your search!
Hey woman! These ladies in Colorado will not offer help in any way except a few..They Read your post..They can't help it but do nothing about it....Been there Done that.... I've seen about 3 others ask the same request and got
Nada! I actually Just had my clients take my photos..It made our time fun, last longer and I was grateful for the No charge
Try posting on "The other board" I'm sure you will get a response there..If not, Just Go the Client route it will save you the headache AND have you seen my pics! ALL done by ECCIE hobby Gents! ..xoxox good luck love Originally Posted by chrissy
Ladies in Texas are nicer, one of them even made my avatar for me.

I really need to compensate her for that soon.
Damn double post read that one down there lol
Ehhemmm especially since THAT one is outdated LOL... I wonder what that compensation would be wink