Another school shooting this morning

Another school shooting, more clamoring from both sides. Non stop conversation by the media (which is exactly what their craving), another idiot wants to be remembered. What they should do, don't talk about it, don't give it the mass media attention and don't even put his name out. Take away what these idiots want their notoriety. Shoot them and put them in an unmarked grave.
As JEB said stuff happens.
Another school shooting, more clamoring from both sides. Non stop conversation by the media (which is exactly what their craving), another idiot wants to be remembered. What they should do, don't talk about it, don't give it the mass media attention and don't even put his name out. Take away what these idiots want their notoriety. Shoot them and put them in an unmarked grave. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Right. It's the media's fault.
MSM is inventing this shit to lead the great Gun grab.

Ignorant, murderous fucks! (Not them, YOU!)
Or this is just another "staged" shooting....who is the poster with the bad case of the dumbass that takes that position? Jim?
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2015, 08:04 AM
Right. It's the media's fault. Originally Posted by timpage
I think it is the highly fractured multicultural society you liberals have created. Everyone is either an aggrieved party (preferably) or they are the bad guy. Either way, the situation out there is tense and leads to confrontation and heartache.

I agree, let's ban guns, if only to shut up the liberal faggots. If you faggots can get 3/4 of the states to amend the constitution, then you can have it.
I think it is the highly fractured multicultural society you liberals have created. Everyone is either an aggrieved party (preferably) or they are the bad guy. Either way, the situation out there is tense and leads to confrontation and heartache.

I agree, let's ban guns, if only to shut up the liberal faggots. If you faggots can get 3/4 of the states to amend the constitution, then you can have it. Originally Posted by DSK
Wow, talk about a bad case of the dumbass.....It is virtually always a white man who perpetrates these atrocities...are you saying these massacres occur because all you old, fat, conservative white men are aggrieved by the presence of folks who aren't white?

You ought to get some medication.....I bet it might help with your white man's persecution complex. Allow you to think more clearly....because you are fucking delusional.
Or this is just another "staged" shooting....who is the poster with the bad case of the dumbass that takes that position? Jim? Originally Posted by timpage
I haven't heard any of the particulars or have seen any of the MSM coverage. So I can't say for now. But I'll let ya know when I have some information.

Jim
I haven't heard any of the particulars or have seen any of the MSM coverage. So I can't say for now. But I'll let ya know when I have some information.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hell will freeze over before you have any relevant information
Wow, talk about a bad case of the dumbass.....It is virtually always a white man who perpetrates these atrocities...are you saying these massacres occur because all you old, fat, conservative white men are aggrieved by the presence of folks who aren't white?

You ought to get some medication.....I bet it might help with your white man's persecution complex. Allow you to think more clearly....because you are fucking delusional.
Originally Posted by timpage
John Allen Muhammad, Lee Boyd Malvo, the would be "Draw Muhammed" shooters, the Washington Navy Yard shooter, the Kentucky shooter and this Oregon shooter were not "white", Little Timmy-tard. And the Ft Hood shooter and the shooter in Tennessee who killed the Marines were of Middle Eastern ethnicity. Your rose-colored goggles really work well for you, don't they, Little-Timmy-tard?
John Allen Muhammad, Lee Boyd Malvo, the would be "Draw Muhammed" shooters, the Washington Navy Yard shooter, the Kentucky shooter and this Oregon shooter were not "white", Little Timmy-tard. And the Ft Hood shooter and the shooter in Tennessee who killed the Marines were of Middle Eastern ethnicity. Your rose-colored goggles really work well for you, don't they, Little-Timmy-tard?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many does that make out of all the ones who have perpetrated these crimes? You disingenuous cocktard. You name a handful of people when you know goddamn well that it is by and large white men who perpetrate these types of crimes.
Hell will freeze over before you have any relevant information Originally Posted by WombRaider
You wouldn't understand it anyway.

Jim
How many does that make out of all the ones who have perpetrated these crimes? You disingenuous cocktard. You name a handful of people when you know goddamn well that it is by and large white men who perpetrate these types of crimes. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That "handful" constitute a significant portion of recent shooting incidents, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You wouldn't understand it anyway.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Oh I understand perfectly. You're crazy as a shithouse rat.
That "handful" constitute a significant portion of recent shooting incidents, you lying and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They don't constitute a drop in the bucket when you're looking at overall numbers and you know it. Foiled again, turd cutter. Why don't you crawl back under the fucking rock you've been under for the past month. Nobody missed you.