Sensual/Erotic Massage as part of the Experience

I consider sensual/erotic massage to be both an exquisitely wonderful experience in and of itself, as well as the perfect prelude to more amorous adventures. Ladies, how many of you typically incorporate sensual/erotic massage into the experience? How much of a demand do you receive from clients for it as part of the proverbial menu? And how many of you enjoy giving and receiving it on both a personal and professional basis?
I usually like to start most of my sessions that way, its a great way to break the ice..unless otherwise asked to skip that part then I will start that way..and although I love to give, I also will not turn down a body relaxing sensual rub...
On my bucket list is nuru massage. Dayum!!!
I enjoy giving and receiving a relaxing massage. I especially love a good foot massage! I too wanna try the Nuru. I have yet to experience that and it sounds like FUN! That stuff is pretty expensive though and am wondering if other lubricants might work just as well for the sensations.
On my bucket list is nuru massage. Dayum!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Um ok I'm going to have to study this nuru massage.
I've always wanted a Nuru Massage but the ladies giving them are few and far between in AR. Now if Naomi wanted to come to AR to further her research in Nuru Massage, I would gladly volunteer as a test subject.
Massage is great foreplay . . .
I know the nuru...and with my massage you prob wouldnt make it to the sex part, unless you are able to get it up again,lol.
Would like to know the nuru. And I do love a good encore.
I know the nuru...and with my massage you prob wouldnt make it to the sex part, unless you are able to get it up again,lol. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
I only cater to caucasian men between the ages of 23-49.
You do, however, exclude a lot of guys. Just sayin'.
Meh...I go right for the nuts.
Meh...I go right for the nuts. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Gawd, I want you more and more

I guess I'm a freak, cause a massage has the opposite effect on me, and makes me wanna just go to sleep.

Now.....after the dirty deed has been done, it's great for relaxing. But once again I generally prefer giving over receiving.

Yum, yum, rubbing a lady's back with my dick resting between her ass cheeks......sure gets me ready for round 2....or 3.
And, oh yeah, I would love to massage London's head while she's "down there"
No I don't. There are plenty of men in this category that I cater to. Its my choice, and I can sleep well at night knowing I didn't HAVE TO see someone I prefer not to. Nor do I have to explain myself to you.

You must be one of those (older or non-caucasian) guys with a chip on your shoulder...just sayn.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the thread topic. Get a Life, Seriously!

You do, however, exclude a lot of guys. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005