Gas on the Rise!!!! Is My Hobby Going Up Too?

With all the media attention on rising gas prices and its new found surge, it got me to thinking about the hobby I dearly love. Hotel stays and travel arrangements are also rising. Not to mention our necessity of food.

Ladies, are you going to be raising rates? Fellas, will you find something else to supplement your eccie fix?
Im not raising mine as thats price gouging lol plus I only have to drive 5min to my incall lol
Local Hobbying for me plus the occasional touring provider in the area. Luckily for me I'm only 30 min. Max to travel destination, if its not an outcall.
Nope! It's not affecting me. I'm f$%^&#g the guy at Exxon. LOL!

"I think pretty soon people gonna be fucking for gas."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjEKt8nwqFU LMFAO
Well Naomi, you got the gas covered LOL!! I guess your going to give Donald Trump a BJ for hotel stays!LOL
Well Naomi, you got the gas covered LOL!! I guess your going to give Donald Trump a BJ for hotel stays!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Damn right. I'd have to give him a damn good sloppy bbbj. Nothing like some good sucky!
After I'm done with him he'll give me my own floor.
What about if Donald tells you "Your Fired" Naomi!!
Hmmm...I wonder if sperm could be used as fuel? Considering all the other uses and benefits it has, this will probably be next.

FYI, gas prices go up for providers too lol.
Hmmm...I wonder if sperm could be used as fuel? Originally Posted by London Rayne
I volunteer my sperm for the study if London is doing the pumping.
Yes, gas is going up for the provider also. I can see more providers just staying local or taking shorter trips as they tour.
What about if Donald tells you "Your Fired" Naomi!! Originally Posted by shorty
Uh honey Donald ain't gonna go anywhere.
Nope! It's not affecting me. I'm f$%^&#g the guy at Exxon. LOL!

"I think pretty soon people gonna be fucking for gas."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjEKt8nwqFU LMFAO Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I hope you made him pay before he pumped!
I hope you made him pay before he pumped! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lmbo uh duhhh
Shorty you need to think about that statement.... Just look at her avatar, could you fire them boobies... oops sorry... I meant Naomi lol
Shorty you need to think about that statement.... Just look at her avatar, could you fire them boobies... oops sorry... I meant Naomi lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Seriously, If I were doing Donald, there's no way I'd let him slip away.
I'd have to reconsider my no greek and no cim policy. LMFAO!