Bars and Hobbying>>>Happy Hunting?

I have seen information on everything from the chat line to street walking on here, but none about bars. Does anybody have any bar adventures they'd like to share or any experience with "working the bars"...

Just wondering
Seriously? Nobody knows anything about the bar scene in Dallas?
A provider I used to see spoke of a bar in Dallas but I never heard more than that. She said it was an older clientele and she did not like being with men the age of her grandfather.
I would like to know which bars to go to. I might be a fun adventure...I think of it as a classy strip club type adventure with a private room upstairs. Plus, if the girl isn't a provider, it's like a free session
Prob not a great idea to advertise on here which bars are populated with hookers and johns. Seems like it could draw a lot of unwanted attention to them. Just sayin'.
Feel free to PM me
I admit, I USUALLY stay on the safe side of our risky biz but it has been a thought that has frequently crossed my mind. It has come close several times in hotel bars but I never figure out how the donation is suppose to be brought up LOL!!!

So i just stick with my roleplay, go to the bar...eye my special gent all night and eventually just walk over and say "lets get out of here and f**k!"
wish I was at that same bar where Alecia is.....
  • Gulf2
  • 04-23-2011, 07:19 AM
I have seen information on everything from the chat line to street walking on here, but none about bars. Does anybody have any bar adventures they'd like to share or any experience with "working the bars"... Originally Posted by SexiKenni
I've often wondered the same thing. I travel frequently and spend many evenings unwinding in hotel lounges. Never have I witnessed anything remotely similar to a professional there. Of course, the properties watch for that carefully. But still, I have wondered just as you...

Nice post.
Thanks...I love your sig
I admit, I USUALLY stay on the safe side of our risky biz but it has been a thought that has frequently crossed my mind. It has come close several times in hotel bars but I never figure out how the donation is suppose to be brought up LOL!!!

So i just stick with my roleplay, go to the bar...eye my special gent all night and eventually just walk over and say "lets get out of here and f**k!" Originally Posted by alecia
So you never quoted the rate, and the guy essentially gets a free session?

PM me the hotel please. It would be huge ego boost for a provider to pick me out instead of the other way around.
So you never quoted the rate, and the guy essentially gets a free session?

PM me the hotel please. It would be huge ego boost for a provider to pick me out instead of the other way around. Originally Posted by NeedingMore
I might talk to someone and the subject may come up...then i think it may lead to something but if it is not discussed beforehand then i'll just find a reason to go lol! So no free sessions here....

I am always more than happy to have this sexy roleplay though..
Under Alecia finally!

There are a couple of places in Downtown Dallas i know, cant speak for the rest of the metroplex.

Taking TheBizz's advice, not posting here, but PM me if interested.
  • SiD
  • 04-23-2011, 08:07 PM
I don't have any experience picking up a provider or being propositioned by one at a bar, however I was at a bar in Dallas ( guess i'll keep the name to myself? if you want to know the name pm me) and it was usually stacked with 8's and 10's.. Mostly between 25-40 yr. old women. I seem to remember being in a stooper, and watching these two women hitting on a guy that was MUCH older than the two hotties.. As I'm sitting there trying to figure out why... One would talk to him and the other would look right at me and wink, than a few minutes later they would switch... The other would wink etc.. Soon after, the three of them left... I was in good standing with the bartender who told me later that they were providers.. To be honest, I think the whole situation would be a lil nerve racking for both people! I don't know exactly what I would say!

Only way I would pissed would be if I had been buying drinks for 3 hrs. and she says something like " lets take this party to your room for $$$" lol But, I learned a long time ago never buy a girl a drink, well.. not more than one or two.. lol damn.. I AM a sucker..
Never buy them more than one or two, all of them after that on typically on plastic, which runs into the eternal payment plan.......