What about no phones and no faces?

As a single mom I have for several years only put my boobs as pictures. Not that I am trying to hide anything.. I am quick to say I am NOT A SPINNER yet I love the fact I am very curvy and am A REAL MILF!.. I AM A MOM AND NEVER WANT my number on any reviews.
However, with all the competition of the younger, single, not yet mommies who don't have to hide their faces in fear of the P T A finding out . Do you guys overlook girls like myself? or do you understand?
no phone number isn't a big deal as long as i can find reviews

no faces is a big deal for me because i need to know what i'm getting

ive seen one girl whos face was blurred but she sent me face pics and I was set to go.

milf vs spinner isnt an issue as long as youre fun, thats all im looking for mostly
Stick to your guns. I think the moment you compromise thats when something goes wrong.
You sound like you are doing what is right for you, & I say stick to it. I have seen and written reviews that say something like phone will provide after screening and if you see one show up just send a message to a mod and ask them to remove it. Face perhaps something like will provide after screening, and as for the MILF vs spinner as long as you are honest in your ads I don't see a problem. OF course you want the best pic's on your profile / gallery just make sure they are at least semi-current and not too much of a glamor shot. Your avitar pic is aimed at your breasts, but also shows enough of your waist to get the basic idea.
Although I completely understand where the men are coming from, it's completely foolish to show your face and the whole kaboodle if you're ever considering getting out of this business in the future or plan to go in a different direction in your life.

WE know that there are decent and wonderful people in this sphere. But always remember that most consider us dirt. And forget about decent employment unless you really luck out. Very few of the upper echelon jobs are going to hire an ex-hooker.

And even with the PTA or other activities, people who know your profession aren't going to wish to associate with you. That's why I have never had a facebook or any type of thing like that. It's just too scary for me.

I think that you do fine to not show your face. It shows wisdom past your years. I would also prefer to not show a phone number but I do because well, it's a calculated risk. I would prefer not to, though.

Elisabeth
Your pocket book will help you decide if you need to make a change
bistraight,

That is an interesting, but sortof scary, avatar!

BCG,

I just thought of another thing. If you have family members who live in a small town, who are in business for themselves or who have employment that would be judgmental enough to actively create adverse reactions to what you do, you really need to not show your face.

Just for an example, you have a sister who works for the mayor of Dallas (weird example but you get my drift), if it came out that her sister was a sex worker, she would be immediately fired. Probably.

It's just sad that this type of work that we do, which I'm proud of, also means that we have to stand in the shadows if only for the people in our real lives. But I come from a family that is very conservative. It might be different for some.

And I know women who show their face because this isn't a job, it's a vocation. Which again, is a personal decision. I just never felt comfortable with it.

It's your life. A man doesn't really give a rat's butt whether you're affected or not with showing your face. Well, with no offense, most men don't. So with anyone reading this, don't listen to a CLIENT. Goodness. He'll love to take pictures of you or video you giving him head. He doesn't care. You're going to have to be the one that takes care of YOU.

Don't listen to guys that say, "Well, your pocketbook will help you decide if you need to make a change." What a thoughtless thing to state. But bear in mind, he probably doesn't think that it's thoughtless at the time. He sees it as fun to video you, or have you take chances that could possibly have long term negative results.

Best,
Elisabeth
Well I know you and with that italian pretty face on top of those betty boop eyelashes. No One will be disappointed once they arrive.
You have never lied or tried to hide your jean size just your face and number until screaned
now that your 11/12 jeans not even when you WERE a 14/16 and I am sure if it goes down more you will tell everyone the truth. For me there are some guys that WONT SEE ME when I am a 5 in the summer they say I am to skinny. SO when any provider gains or looses weight it is always nice to put jean and thong size in ads well in your case just jeans size since you go pantyless. lol
you say its thoughtless but consider this we are asked to spend $200 plus for an hour of this womans time and have no idea whether we would find anything about this womans appearance attractive or unattractive other than her breasts. unless we are guys with tit fetishes what we prompt us to book with her when we can view full pics of so many other lovely ladies. really i guy that would book with her we be so shallow to be only interested in 2 things.. the right one and the left one is this the client she really wants to meet. if the answer is no then we need a bit more to base an opinion on. just a thought
bistraight,

Don't listen to guys that say, "Well, your pocketbook will help you decide if you need to make a change." What a thoughtless thing to state. But bear in mind, he probably doesn't think that it's thoughtless at the time. He sees it as fun to video you, or have you take chances that could possibly have long term negative results.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
And about the phone... I suggest get a straight talk phone and tell in your ads when it is MOMMY TIME your phone is OFF and you keep a school time scheldule and only 2 nights a week out for mommy fun and post those hrs and nights. However I know your soft sweet southern bell voice anywhere and so would ANYONE that knows you. So how to hide that but keep it real with your clients is another hurdle you will have to cross.
you say its thoughtless but consider this we are asked to spend $200 plus for an hour of this womans time and have no idea whether we would find anything about this womans appearance attractive or unattractive other than her breasts. unless we are guys with tit fetishes what we prompt us to book with her when we can view full pics of so many other lovely ladies. really i guy that would book with her we be so shallow to be only interested in 2 things.. the right one and the left one is this the client she really wants to meet. if the answer is no then we need a bit more to base an opinion on. just a thought Originally Posted by petiteassman
Fair enough. As mentioned in my first response, I completely understand why a man wishes to see all of a woman. I don't have a problem with that because well ... I do understand it.

But from a woman's point of view, and I was just called emotional a few days ago and so one could say from an emotional woman's viewpoint, it's a life here that we're bantering about.

She's speaking of reactions from the PTA or some such thing as that. So while I tend to always respect what you're saying, and I still do, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate with some of the responses.

People around here know me well enough, maybe, to know that I'm completely able to be a bear too close to a china cabinet or proverbially fart at the dinner table.

And this OP seems experienced with "this" but other not-so-experienced-ladies are reading this, who might not have access to the powder room or other mentoring sources to ask, and I'm just offering a female's point of view.

This is a tired topic, it's been bantered about before, but it's always important (I think) to offer the same type of advice that I always do and will for the new ladies in the crowd who might have the same thoughts and concerns.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I love to see the beautiful countenance. A pretty face with a pretty head of hair will draw my attention faster than a cute ass and nice set of boobs. But a lady who can hold my interest with her personality is even better.

That said, I don't have to see a lady's face. I understand the need for her privacy. If there was no downside to posting our faces on a silly old whore board, all of us guys would have to do the same to have any hope of getting you wonderful ladies to see us.

I would venture a guess that at the time I first met them, over 1/2 of the ladies did not have a face picture displayed. And since joining ASPD/ECCIE, I have never been disappointed. (Pre-aspd with BP, FW Weekly, etc., lot of disappointment.)

Finally, a lack of face pictures means that when we meet, LE or nosy neighbors will not have a clue about your career choice. With face pictures, the chance that you will be recognized goes up dramatically, thus increasing my risk.

Yes, I know we are the ones paying, but if face pictures are important, you still have plenty of gals to choose from. A pretty face does not always equate to a good time, as evidenced by several negative reviews I have read over the last couple of weeks.

Callie, you have to choose your marketing strategy. You have legitimate concerns for showing your face, and I respect that. If you were brand new to this game, and had no reviews, it might be an issue. But you have reviews, you have guys even on this thread who can vouch for your looks. I think you have made the correct choice for yourself.

Regarding the telephone, I prefer to have some interaction with a lady prior to making a date. I need to get a feel that we will click. So having to exchange pms or emails to obtain your phone number doesn't bother me a bit.
i wont comment on being able to see your face prior to a meeting; others have stated it well.

wrt phone, get a pre-paid phone and use that. when you end your work day, turn it off. let guys know that if you are not able to answer, to either leave a msg [with acceptable callback times] or to call back later. you sure as hell dont want to list a home phone or your personal mobile phone.
I always thought that if you are protective of your face, you should have two sets of pictures. Ones for advertising/avatars, and ones for post-approval. Everyone hates NCNS/Leaving w/o paying. A good portion of these happen because the provider/hobbyist appearance does not meet expectations. Once the hobbyist passes screening, a face shot should be sent IMHO.
ThinWhite~ Your AWESOME... I like the fact you don't have to be a spinner ( I honestly love having something to grab on to..) and big breasts...I do body wraps so I don't lose my breast I know that is vain, but I don't care lol..

Elizabeth I have always been a fan of yours and thanks...

Txn 5 I agree and do it and pray to god its not a family member..lol but I do screen so I don't worry so much.

PmDelights I have done that and will probably do that again it would be nice to hear the ladies voice with the photo

TigerCat~I agree I have to have phone conversations as well to see if this is someone I would like to see. I also agree just because some has a rocking body and beautiful face doesn't mean anything...

Majic~Your so sweet yes thanks to those BodyWraps I do and sell! it has stayed off and I continue to use them...I don't ever want to be a 3, but a good 8-9 and my big boobs will be great!!!
How many inches have you lost since I saw you??I am having a huge Body Wrap party in Fort Worth the first week of May invite your friends and I will give you a free one!
PetiteAssMan~I understand totally and someone will get a face photo..I have also have never had anyone leave, but it they did my feeling would never be hurt.

All in all I do appreciate everyones honesty. I do this for fun and an outlet so pocketbook makes no difference. I have nice friends that don't mind what I do I just wondered what everyone's opinion was