Hot bartenders

Have been in several clubs lately when things were really dead. Ended up spending time at the bars drinking and talking to the bartenders. Several of these ladies I consider to be A+ dancer quality. All have valid reasons why they are not dancing. Most are quite good at carrying on with sexually suggestive banter. Was just wondering who some of the hot bartenders around town are. Anyone have any interesting stories to share?
Let me see if I have this straight.

You end up sitting at a strip club bar chatting up a hot bartender but can't find a way to seal the deal and get her outside the club for some fun yet you want others who HAVE done that to tell about it?

Those hookups are not the "review" experiences that need shared because given the number of guys who visit the clubs, your "hookup" if you have game, might end up with her having a bunch of fucktards saying shit like, well, I heard it on ECCIE that you fuck and suck like the dancers.

Or worse.
My favorite afternoon hangout is Kings Cabaret. At least two of the best bartenders in the business depending on which day of the week. Check em out, you'll like em.
She's no longer a bartender and has moved on with her life, but the hottest bartender I ever met was Nancy Patton - http://pbbb.playboygirls.com/hyb0043....7001046.0.0.0 Ended up becoming pretty good friends for awhile. She was a doll!
Keanna - used to work at FR as a dancer, then as a bartender. God, those fishnet tops she would wear. Always fun to talk to and had no problem flashing those massive breasts. Had more than one shot off of those boobs of hers.

She works at Cab East now. No fishnets but still fun to talk to and look at. Single now too. May have to work on that again. Yea, forget everything I just said. No one would be interested in her.
Nancy Patton is hot!