Encounter: Kylie young is so fun. Big yes pass for me. I won't recommend her unless she is good. Trust me. She is best girl ever. Give. Live. Luve.

Date: - mid june
Name: - Kylie young
User ID:: 495190
Phone: - will provide
Email Address: - will provide
URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=495190
City: - dallas
State: - tx
Address: - dallas
Activities: - lame bj daty mish
Hair Length and Color: - mid should ers
Smoking Status: - smoker
Ethnic Background: - white
Physical Description: - big fat booty
Recommendation: big yes yes
I was laughing my ass off reading your review! Thanks for the entertaining read and sorry you had such an unpleasant time. Kudos for sharing and being honest.
Thanks. too bad. She is new and saw potential. Oh well.
How in the hell is this a yes?
How in the hell is this a yes? Originally Posted by slubby
When he first wrote his review last night, he gave her a No and he even wrote No in his review title. Looks like he's gone back and changed his No recommendation to a Yes.

OP, what made you chicken out? I was impressed by the honesty of your review and the fact that you were sharing your negative experience with us so we can avoid this provider. Now I'm not so impressed. You weren't even smart enough to change the details of your review to make it look like a Yes. You changed your recommendation from No to Yes but anyone who reads your review will still think of your review as a No recommendation. So what's the point of changing the No to a Yes?

damn, the 2 times i've seen Kylie were both fantastic!

if you have the means, go check out the visuals i posted on ourhome2!
damn, the 2 times i've seen Kylie were both fantastic!

if you have the means, go check out the visuals i posted on ourhome2! Originally Posted by honest_abe

This isn't your review about her. It's someone else's review about her, and apparently...he didn't have an awesome time. You need to stop trying to come to the rescue of these girls when they give shitty service to anyone except you.

It paints you in more of a bad light than the girl you're trying to rescue.
hey, don't get mad at me for having great times with Kylie Young!
Sounds like a total no recommendation . You still have time dude. Go write a big no. Lol. At least your being honest. Don't chicken out. Lol.
I've seen her three times and every time has been great. She really got into it and seemed to enjoy it.
Sounds like a no. I tend to take the word of promoters with several grains of salt.
Total dead fish. Will be posting an honest no recommendation guys. I was just being nice but you right . Honest 12greatguy. Bad review on the way. Lol.