Name: Victoria
User ID:: 490224
Phone: See Ad
Email Address: Nope
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=490224
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: White rock lake area nice gated apartment
Activities: lfk dfk cbj(My choice .. she offered bbbj and I was tempted but I dont do) cg rcg mish high class gfe experience
Hair Length and Color: Jet black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very beautiful face, tall like 5 8 or 5 9, b cup natural flat stomach, a butt to die for(I mean it), good IOP, TCB
Victoria is a sweet girl. She is very pretty, very tall, very attractive, very good hygiene(oral too), very good IOP/TCB and could add very to many other good descriptions. She will definitely turn heads where ever she goes. I wanted to actually keep this a my very little secret honestly but I used the the RS to oblige and keep my word I am posting this. Don't know why and how I missed seeing this girl. I have had some schedule/communication issues before but not anymore. She was quick in response. I PMed and texted and in next 1 hr I was at her door. Only issue is language barrier. Other than that I liked her very much and I will definitely repeat multiple times. She is very clean, no smell and no attitude at all for her age
Recommendation: Yes
White Rock Lake...isn’t that Dallas?
Good review, but should be in the Dallas Encounter Reports section since that's where the session took place.
White Rock Lake...isn’t that Dallas? Originally Posted by Ned_Filanderer
When I lived in Dallas it was doubt it has moved.
Dammmit.............!!!! She loves Deathmetal..... Is Latina..... and looks hot as fuck.......

I was about to start dialing away....... then saw she is in dallas..........

fucker! Lol
This should be in Dallas. Don’t know how this happened. Will shoot a pm to mod
Man, she so far from Fort Worth!

I might have to marry her. Here cum the Bride, Mrs. Victoria Victorius!