URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189327330476
City: Schodack
State: New York
Address: Schodack
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark with grey, short to medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Toni is an older height weight proportional woman, with a decent woman next door figure. She is natural, meaning she has quite a bush. Was clean and fresh when I arrived
Recommendation: Yes
How was the cat issue?
User ID: -
Date: 6/15
Name: Toni all natural milf
Phone: 401-451-9435
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189327330476
City: Schodack
State: New York
Address: Schodack
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark with grey, short to medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Toni is an older height weight proportional woman, with a decent woman next door figure. She is natural, meaning she has quite a bush. Was clean and fresh when I arrived
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Snood273
Ghosted me last weekend. Didn't seem to care...
Ghosted? You didn't miss much.
Years ago (when she was relatively new on the scene) - she got me all the way into the parking lot of a place in South Glens Falls and then went silent. I was pissed at the time - but grateful in hindsight after hearing all the reviews. I get that shit happens - but ghosting after making an appointment is just low rent.
It absolutely amazes me that some of these women make money. Woof.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed