Large testicles

Ok ladies, I have had a number of women talk about how they really like big balls. The bigger the better. Why? I know there is no relationship between a man's ability to have sex and the size of his balls, so it's an esthetics thing.

What is so interesting and desirable in the size of a man's balls?
I have known women who like how larger balls feel... and they liked the way those big balls slapped against their bunghole in missionary... but I expect it is different for them just as some of us may like puffy nips or large labia kitties...
My SOs used to love the feel in missionary as they slapped against their asshole

Hot summer day or after a hot, hot, shower so they hung low and heavy, get her legs over the shoulders and i'd tell her to open the cheeks and she would go wild as they slapped. She loved the sound and the feel. She'd cum hard and squirt a few times. Sometimes she'd leave nail marks in her cheeks keeping that deathgrip open. A few times the boys would be bruised after a long bout of ball in the ass slapping. Honestly, my balls would be so numb, my orgasms would be mild or non feeling at the end. Wasn't so much physically pleasurable at the end for me, but she'd have a blast.
I got big balls
they are such big balls
their fancy ballas
he's got big balls
she got big balls

But we've got the biggest balls of them all

My balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
and everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody say's I've got great balls of all..

AC DC Rocks.
  • hfrog
  • 07-17-2022, 06:47 PM
Oleary is another shining example....

The women all muster
To stare at the great cluster...
Of O'learys balls!

<sung with reverence and gusto>
All I know is that I have blue balls.
Everyone from Fort Worth knows there’s ‘Big Balls in Cowtown’!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdfpRPvMxoE
I luv playing n worshipping balls... they are so " underapreciated"
Agreed!! I love to take my time on them as well!!