Date: 07/24/2022
Name: Sophia
Phone: 518-313-5598
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/257738291158
City: Albany/Troy
State: New York
Address: Troy off of Hoosick
Activities: - DFK, DATY, AR, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, MISH, GFE Hair Length and Color: - LONG AND BLACK
Smoking Status: - I couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: - White Caucasian
Physical Description: - Extra small, skinny with a great shape, a smile so cute, it'll almost make you think you're doing something wrong. I'm telling you even at her height, (5' maybe) the hour glass shape in this girl is perfection beyond any that i've experienced before. Before I simp too hard on this, I realized there was lot more to Sophia than I could of imagined when we starting chatting. Truly a one of a kind provider.
Recommendation: - You could tell right from the start, this girl was focused on making sure I had a good time. I almost didn't get passed breaking the ice before she started purring and rubbing up against me. So we got close and she let me unwrap her by undressing her, she seemed a little bit uncomfortable with my boldness but went with it anyways and even return with helping me with my clothes. Since she was already wearing a sexy easy access outfit, it wasn't long before I had her bent over and licking her pussy and asshole. I don't normally do that but something about her told me, I was going to like it as much as she was. And she did, which made it even better. Soon I had her on the bed with my cock out next to her face and she didn't hesitate to meet me in the middle of the act. It was a great position to throw a finger or two into her while she continued to suck me off. I was ready and she knew it and thankfully she had the cover within arms reach because I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I had her in the mish position and I went in a little harder than i should of because the excitement and anticipation was just too hard to contain. Unfortunately and fortunately this girl was tight, not just fresh girl tight, the kind of tight you come across only once in a lifetime. Being starved for so long mixed with this delicious treat, i was done before i could really get going... obviously i tried to play it off like it's never happened before and she could tell I was lying, she played a long just as well. So for the rest of the visit time, we just layed there together and I could tell, there would never be another like this girl, because girls like this one, are one in a million easy. Truly makes you love that you had that experience and at the same time, makes you question your priorities. Until next time, hoping its not too long of a wait again.
Great "review"
Rich5941? Good review.
I was lucky enough to catch her really early this morning. Never thought I would, given how hard it’s been to set something firm, for some others.
She’s doing incall from her place in Troy now? Interesting..
She’s doing incall from her place in Troy now? Interesting.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
She wasn't doing incalls in Troy nor did she have a room. Guess some of us know what's up....
Yep.. definitely seems suspicious
So is this girl a scam artist ? Because the reviews don’t seem legit .. and google returns : https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittany...-albany-271508 with that phone # completely different person.
Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
How do you figure?
So is this girl a scam artist ? Because the reviews don’t seem legit .. and google returns : https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittany...-albany-271508 with that phone # completely different person. Originally Posted by Deimoskau
Most likely a TEXTAPP# that gets tossed around. I trust the review from Warren . ER has the worst ads, I signed up and all I see are old ads from girls that are out or gone. I have 2 regular providers and have had 5-7 #s for them.