OBAMA'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS.....

JACK SQUAT according to a recent Washington Post poll.......52% say Obama has accomplished little to nothing.

He's accomplished plenty. Bush took his foot off the brake on the road to fascism, and Obama has stepped on the accelerator. And the election this year won't be about which direction we go, it's just about who gets to drive.
wish you two would tell some of yours LOL
Health care reform, making tough decisions that have gotten us through the worst economy since the Great Depression, ended the war in Iraq, avenged 9/11 by killing Bin Laden, something the conservabots running the show since that happened, on their watch were totally unable to accomplish...not too bad. Especially when you consider that he has been dealing with an opposition party in congress with the stated goal that their number 1 priority is to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected. Opposition that has been spectacularly instransigent and designed to advance the interests of the GOP, with complete disregard for the best interests of the country.

I dunno, I think he's done alright. He's miles ahead of any of the alternative group of republican clowns seeking the job right now, most of whom are dangerous lunatics.

Speaking of that....I saw that Newt stated that he will simply ignore United States Supreme Court decisions with which he disagrees. Now, there's a statement that only a Republican would make...well at least for the last 150 years or so.... What a good idea. Ignoring the branch of the government charged by the Constitution with the responsibility of construing the law of the land. Perfect formula for turning us into Nigeria.
Well timpage we are going to have very different opinions on just about everything except Newt. I hate Newt. I think my vibrator would be a better president than BO, then Newt came along... again.

In that case the evil you know is both of them. WTF do you do when either choice will destroy us the rest of the way....

And Health care REFORM? are you kidding me? I really don't want to go there because it would be like taking on the beliefs of a J witness... You are completely either brain washed or have sold out... Now granted, I may be too, but I'm open minded enough to at least listen to the other side. So far I see nothing... SHOW me. Why is he so awesome to you? And include the whole story, not just what your side has to say.
Kayla, I would vote for your vibrator before I voted for Newt or Obama. It's been somewhere I would love to go.

It would be nice if some of these Obamazombies would actually explain their support for Obamacare. I don't think any of them understand it. I don't either.
He's accomplished plenty. Bush took his foot off the brake on the road to fascism, and Obama has stepped on the accelerator. And the election this year won't be about which direction we go, it's just about who gets to drive. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Oh Good Grief!

Fascism COG?

A little early to be hitting the hooch.

You need one of those keyboards that you have to blow into before it lets you type.
JACK SQUAT according to a recent Washington Post poll.......52% say Obama has accomplished little to nothing.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WW check the poll on what congress has accomplished- remember the POTUS can only go so far- Congress has the lowest approval rating of all time- if you have a do nothing Congress you can only do so much.
Speaking of that....I saw that Newt stated that he will simply ignore United States Supreme Court decisions with which he disagrees. Now, there's a statement that only a Republican would make...well at least for the last 150 years or so.... What a good idea. Ignoring the branch of the government charged by the Constitution with the responsibility of construing the law of the land. Perfect formula for turning us into Nigeria. Originally Posted by timpage
Why the Hell not! Obama has been ignoring the Constitution since he took office. He picks and chooses which laws he will enforce and which ones he'll ignore, and if there's a Constitutional tenet he doesn't like - he violates it.
His number one accomplishment:

His number one accomplishment:

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
To the little snot nosed kid- your money was spent during the Reagan years before you were even thought of- and you to need to shoot a bird to the President from 2000 to 20008 who fucked up your Parents future your future and your potential offsprings future.
Yeah. It's still Bush's fault. That line is so old.
Obama's accomplishments may be real or they may be empty political spin by the Obamazombies; but the poll data suggests people don't think it is real...and that doesn't bode well come election time.

tick, tick, tick
Hey Well, I hope you remember that the Congress consists of two bodies; the GOP controlled House which has passed 27 jobs bills and 5 budgets since January of 2011 or the Democratically controlled Senate which has bottled up all of those bills and has not produced a budget in almost three years. So which one are you calling the "do-nothing" Congress?
Hey Well, I hope you remember that the Congress consists of two bodies; the GOP controlled House which has passed 27 jobs bills and 5 budgets since January of 2011 or the Democratically controlled Senate which has bottled up all of those bills and has not produced a budget in almost three years. So which one are you calling the "do-nothing" Congress? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Both are equally horrible but the Republicans had a vendetta- remember let's make Obama a one term President- when you make statements like that your intention is to do nothing.