Real or Silcone?

Do you prefer real breasts or enhanced breasts..second part Is bigger better?
I like natural breasts.....I do not think bigger is better.
I like natural but I have seen and felt some really nice man mades. It all depends on the doc. I have seen some horrid man mades that make me feel bad for the lady
how many threads do we have on this subject now?
Yes please.

how many threads do we have on this subject now? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I think 69, if I'm not mistaken...
PLEASE..................So, what are the main reasons women get store-boughts? I'm guessing the two major ones are: their naturals are too small (sometimes too big) OR babies/nature/genes have given them less than beautiful boobies and they seek cosmetic improvements.

Well, I"m a man and it's your decision, of course, ladies. But, for me: give me natural everytime if the reason for change is they're too small. Yes, I love little titties. If for saggage of the baggage, I can understand but still have seen only three or five man-mades that were worth playing with.
I was with an SB with fake and hated them.
They were nice looking but when I was on top of her I thought they would pop.

I would rather have real As than fake anything.
Nothing is as soft and sexy as real for touching.
Well i got mine and it was neither because of sagging nor being too small. I actually was very happy with what i had. And most men cant even tell they are fake. When it comes to MM tits.. I guess u get what u pay for.. You go in cheap.. youre going to come out with cheap.
Exactly, LL dear. I love all types and sizes
how many threads do we have on this subject now? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

There is never enough boobie threads.
Yup I agree too. I think I already was on a boobies thread once before...same opinion of mine.I have been up & down in weight all through life and especially after losing or gaining weight and giving birth the breasts can change. I've never had implants but after my surgery consultation I gained back the weight & started back in fitness daily training so there is no sag or loose skin. I never wanted them even as a stripper but am happy now that they didnt fall on the floor. Im only 4'11 and my body porportion would not look or feel right to me to enlargen my chest. If I did then I would be mad and have to go back for removal. There are some very nice implants I like them when they or in porportion to height and body type for the ladies that do. If It's an insecurity issue then it might not be good since us ladies are still the same just with a different feature and trying to change outside for inside issues is sad. My friend Nicole in Texas is a fitness model who competes. She has a 5'6 height with long legs tone and curves. She had no body fat at all and no breasts at all. Even has a child and you would never know...she got implants super tiny and perky they were the best small implants I've ever seen I could not even tell unless feeling they were beautiful! Her natural build went well with them. My other friend had implants and was very insrcure after having them since the larger they were you could notice that one was still uneven due to her natural breast being a little off then the other she went back and had them re done and followed up with more surgery then drinking. She looked better before in my own opinion but I guess that she was more unhappy inside with herself. So I like both implants or not......pros and cons just not on me (Yet).....
Mine aren't made of either - mine are saline and under the muscle. A lot of people don't notice them (I think almost half my reviews state natural breasts) because I used to be large chested, so all you feel is the REAL breast tissue and the saline is merely holding it up for you

That being said I got implants for that exact reason - I had a LOT of natural breast tissue from when I was naturally a DD (largest size was F) as a teen/young adult. When I got into shape I lost allllllll of my breast fat and simply decided to replace it. My implants feel as good as they do because I used to be naturally large. My nipples are the right size to be on larger breasts.

What do I like on a woman who has never had large breasts? Just depends on her body. I love the feel of well done implants, but natural boobs are amazing. My absolute favourite type of breast is the somewhat large, natural, and slightly low hanging (NOT SAGGY) breast of a woman in her early 30s. Mmm.
I think it's time for a nipple thread myself....ijs...BTW I like large to extra large natural, I've never pesonally felt of man mades before, It's still on my bucket list...
Hmm for me I have always seemed to find the natural ones. Never experienced man mades yet...in fact been looking at some of the providers in my area that have MM's to check them out. Never gotten lucky where a female friends comes along saying oh look I got my boobs done want to feel them? Swear that only happen on TV :P

As for size sometimes can be too small (completely flat) but even an A cup can look and feel nice with some volume. At the same time you can diffidently go too big. I mean a good 32-36 B/C/D cup are beautiful. Again haven't experienced MM's so maybe MM DDD+ ones are good but natural ones that large loose their shape and appeal :P When they have areola bigger around than my fist/hand just doesn't do it for me personally.

As for nips...would say average length and a bit thick are good. When your sucking on a nip you want to have some length and girth. Too small and its more like a goose bump...opps I'm sorry was that your nip or was that a goose bump? At the same time though extra long ones that trigger a DT feeling are just wrong.
I don't discriminate I like all boobs.