Reasonable travel cost?

I travel by car quit a bit here in the southern States of the U.S. but is is getting to be to much on time on the road and some times takes me half a day driving.
I can't see myself driving any further than that..but I have people across the country wanting to see me in their States.. Like New York, California, and Florida.

Is there a reasonable travel agent or site that I can book flights and hotels with?

Thank you~
Nurse Carrie~
Try priceline.com ms Carrie
priceline doesnt give you a choice of when you fly etc
Cheaptickets.com orbitz.com. or travelocity.com
Try Kayak.com
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Kayak.com is the mos useful from what I have found, though not the easiest to navigate.

Not specificly for airfares, but I find Tripadvisor is a very useful site and has more reliable reviews than most I've seen.
it always comes down to research.....i mainly search the travel engines and then check the airlines direct. figure out who you like to use....and see. all mentioned above are great starting points....
Didn't really seem like you were enjoying it that much.
  • FK
  • 05-10-2012, 08:05 AM
I drive and make road trips out of all my tours. I enjoy leaving when I want and deciding to stay or move on when I want. I am bad to overpack so I can pack the backseat full of stuff I "might" need and roll on down the road. I space the cities apart preferable around 5-6 hours, but will stretch it to 7 or 8 hours if necessary.

I go to the grocery store, walmart; stay in the Galleria areas. When I am returning home, you can't even see my back seat! It can be tiring but is great fun all at the same time. I leave this weekend on a trip and I'm ready!