Could we have a munch a pussy session at a cheaper price

Please
Haha, donation is for companionship and time only lmao. Good luck baby
Haha, donation is for companionship and time only lmao. Good luck baby Originally Posted by bustyamy
So what you are actually saying here is, in order to meet you I first must compensate you. If it seems we hit it off and enjoy eachothers company we may get intimate. If there is no attraction and the date isn't going so well, then we just count our losses and move on. Is that pretty much it. I am only asking. I haven't met anyone on here. Have you ever had such a bad date that you asked the person to leave or they were unhappy with you?

Jim
Meaning I get paid for my time. My reviews speak volumes about me. I have not asked anyone to leave, and haven't had anyone leave upset! He is asking for a DATY session at a cheaper rate, being that it will be the girl getting pleased and he enjoys doing it lol. I am not a YMMV provider. But to me whatever someone wants its up to him as long as its in my menu, and I have alot on my menu. If he chooses to please me the whole time I still expect the same. I don't charge per activity, I charge for the time. Hope you find what you are looking for Jim
Meaning I get paid for my time. My reviews speak volumes about me. I have not asked anyone to leave, and haven't had anyone leave upset! He is asking for a DATY session at a cheaper rate, being that it will be the girl getting pleased and he enjoys doing it lol. I am not a YMMV provider. But to me whatever someone wants its up to him as long as its in my menu, and I have alot on my menu. If he chooses to please me the whole time I still expect the same. I don't charge per activity, I charge for the time. Hope you find what you are looking for Jim Originally Posted by bustyamy
Cash or Cookies Please!
I think he is asking for the donation for a Non-FS type of session which might be like a B&G type session. He would essentially be paying you for your time and what activities take place would be up to the both of you but limited to Non-FS type. Some providers would just quote their 30 minute rate for that type of request.
If it was a perfect world where I could legally charge for individual sex acts instead of my time, maybe.
Kid, I like you, BUTT, this is a BS thread...no way in HELL I would pay a fem for me to DATY, PussyCocktail, FemCIM, etc. That shit is for FREE! What I pay her for is her TIME! jk, have fun with your lame ass but funny thread

I was hoping this were a contest...I would MUNCH the FUCK out of good Pussy...no one can beat me, NONE! Not even SL with his last 2 triumphs...
Mija talking about others making lame ass useless threads. Could the pot be any blacker?

Pure gold.
I love playas that show up 'late' to the game...GAME OVER!
What can I say ..I like to eat pussy,,,I'm sure there is some woman that wants her pussy eaten
If it was a perfect world where I could legally charge for individual sex acts instead of my time, maybe. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm thinking......
Most of us do like DATY...but damn Dude they ain't noway anybody is gonna discount it for your ass...and no provide likes to dicker about prices...hello...ijs
I give discounts for Marathon pussy lickers (2 hrs+) just make sure to bring a scuba mask.
I thought it could be like a 1/2 hour rate..like a bj..no sex