Gents: What do you prefer a girl wear when she greets you?

....at the door? Totally in the buff? Black lingerie/stockings? High heels? Wearing clothes? What's your preference when you show up for an incall and she answers the door?
I love, love, love walking into a room with a nude lady. Lingerie has never done much for me. If it is our first meeting, and she is uncomfortable with being comfortable, then I prefer she wear jeans and a black top or a dress. But I really, really love walking into a room with a nude lady.

Then there's sauntering into a room with a nude lady. That's almost as good as walking in. But I would never run. That would just be rude.

My preference is walking into a room with a nude lady. Hope that's clear enough.
At the door wearing a thin sheer coverup, a nice push up bra pushing those mounds up and out of the coverup, spiked heels, wearing a strap on with a RL cock straining to get out of some black sheer panties...holding a flogger...and a grin from ear to ear...yum yum...
I prefer a little fantasy/tease. At first meeting, I usually like to converse with a woman and enjoy LFK and DFK...warming us both up, I hope. This seems awkward if she is totally nude.

I like a beautiful woman in a dress with bra and panties underneath or dressed in sexy lingerie. I get to take it off of her...What Fun!!
A SMILE
I want them to be in hot lingerie, preferably with thigh highs and heels. I also want perfect makeup and hair, so that I know that they primped for me. In other words, I want to see some effort and caring.

The girl next door look is for the girl next door, who I can't and won't screw.
Totally nude in high heels with lots of sexy eye makeup and bright lipstick
....at the door? Totally in the buff? Black lingerie/stockings? High heels? Wearing clothes? What's your preference when you show up for an incall and she answers the door? Originally Posted by alluringava
The little hot black dress, nylons and heels always works for me.

I like anything that compliments her sexuality. For some ladies it's a sun dress or a mini skirt or my personal favorite the business suit and high heels. As long as its something nice and attractive and the lady is comfortable in it I'm cool.
A smile and high heels, only.
Whatever makes HER comfortable in meeting me. She's meeting a strange man (and no matter how many times she sees me, I'll still be a strange man).

This is especially true of a first visit. I can only imagine how hard it must be for a lady to be waiting to see someone she's never laid eyes on before and be stark naked.

HOPEFULLY, whatever she's wearing won't be on all that long anyway.
  • savak
  • 05-08-2012, 07:40 PM
red or black latex thigh high leg and arm stockings and thats it.

if not that, most of the time I just settle for black thigh high stockings
Thank you 1Curious, It is hard on the very first meet. And I will always be dressed, now maybe Ill be dressed as your Hot Teacher, or maybe Sexy Assistant......Once the door is closed and Ive dived in for a DFK and I start undressing you.....then game on...clothes are off and the naked fun begins.........Now for the second playtime visit....Im all game for heels and a smile........Just ask, I do aim to please........YUM!
I think it really depends. I had one I asked for yoga pants. That was very nice.
Whatever she's comfortable wearing while opening the door for me. What matters is how she performs during the session.