Arriving at a lady's incall....

In somewhat of a follow up to the thread about what a lady should wear when greeting a client, I have the following question.

Ladies, do you leave the door ajar after giving the client the room number in order to allow himself in?

Guys, do you find it a bit odd for a provider to purposefully allow you to enter the room without knocking or having her open the door?

I've noticed that lately, more and more providers are just giving me their room number and saying the door will be ajar and for me to come on in. I will still knock before entering as a courtesy. Usually, she's waiting by the door anyway. I'm just curious as to why providers are doing this. I would think that for safety reasons, one would want the door to be closed and locked. That way the lady can look through the peep whole before allowing a stranger to come in. I can understand on a second and subsequent visits, but for a first time, I find it a bit dangerous.
I wouldnt leave the door ajar, after the gent calls for the room number ( and after I am done doing my happy dance!) I wait by the door expecting him, if I am at a good angle I can see him coming at the down the hall and get a good looking at him before he knocks on the door.

I think the goal is to make sure the the gent is in the hallway for the least amount of time. But I wouldn't just leave the door open because who know who will just walk in.
  • Paven
  • 05-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Leaving the door ajar is just asking for trouble.
Leaving the door ajar is just asking for trouble. Originally Posted by Paven

Yep. I would never consider doing that.
I also would never do that.

I had a few guys in Beaumont ask me if the door was open? I though.......why the hell would it be? I watch my date from the time he pulls in the drive way untill he gets to the door. I can't imagine why some one would leave it open, even at their own private incall...

Even if it is some one I have seen, I just feel it is polite to greet them at the door.
I wouldnt leave the door ajar, after the gent calls for the room number ( and after I am done doing my happy dance!) I wait by the door expecting him, if I am at a good angle I can see him coming at the down the hall and get a good looking at him before he knocks on the door.

I think the goal is to make sure the the gent is in the hallway for the least amount of time. But I wouldn't just leave the door open because who know who will just walk in. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
+1
I just wait until I see the guy at the peephole and then quietly open the door, I usually don't leave it ajar unless it's a regular client.
The door ajar thing does look slightly less suspicious if the client arrives during housekeeping rounds or to hall cameras.
The door ajar thing does look slightly less suspicious if the client arrives during housekeeping rounds or to hall cameras. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Yeah just be sure to put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door.
Yeah leaving the door ajar is just asking for trouble.
  • anita
  • 05-09-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't get hotel rooms anymore, but even when I did, I always locked the door. Knocking is not a big deal, so I wouldn't understand why anyone would want to leave the door open.
Yeah just be sure to put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. Originally Posted by alluringava
Houskeepers don't respect that sign at all. I usually put a chair or table in front of the door with the sign and latch .....they still try to come in or at least speak to you through the whole. They trying to make their daily quota of checked out cleaned rooms, and you late sleeping is fucking up the rotation lol.

As far as hotel outcalls to me, Id rather she nudge the door open. Most times we are on the phone, or she's texting me prior to arriving. I just don't want attention being placed on my room. And some ladies don't knock hard and I might not hear.

I think going to an incall and waiting those. Uncomfortable seconds after a knock is less convient for me. Its grabs to much attention. If you were really going to see a family member or friend at a hotel would you really need to knock? Probably not. But I understand why providers must do that last second screening. Its just a discreet security risk for me.....I can't be seen visually on an outcall and I'm less exposed to public.
Every hotel I have been in has self locking doors, so unless you have the key card one must knock to enter. Do you really think anyone in the hall cares or thinks anything by you knocking and being let in? But to leave a door unlocked or ajar is just asking for trouble. A unlocked door is a open door to LE they can just walk right on in.........Play safe.
If the gal has an apartment incall rather than hotel and the client is a regular many will leave the door ajar particularly if they want to get some sort of erotic roleplay going where they are already in bed or in a hot tub etc etc. I do agree that it can be risky in a hotel but sometimes you want to be able to enter quickly without standing around in the hall so the gal needs to be at the door ready to open it immediately with the first knock.
People visit other people in hotel rooms all the time and as one who has witnessed this, I thought nothing of it at all...If you act like you know what your doing, then you will be perceived as one who is legitimate. Act the opposite and you'll be seen as questionable. Standing in a hall waiting on a door to be answered is normal behavior and is perceived as such...being paranoid is not a good idea. Leaving a door ajar is the worst thing you could possibly do...Use you head, a little common since and be safe...