This Is Your Life!

Hi, everybody! After much thought, I have decided to start a thread with the help of two wonderful women from my hometown of Houston.

Basically, I have always been curious about how many of our wonderful providers on ECCIE have backgrounds as striptease dancers. And like that old Chris Rock song, we all know what happens in the "Champagne Room".

So, if you're a provider with dancing background, please show some love and share an experience, naughty tale, or funny anecdote. Of course, please refrain from using club names/client names (we must protect the innocent)!!!!
There's a lot of strippers or dancers have progressed over to the hobby from there previous line of work. I find that a lot of these ladies tend to be more of the upsell, under some type of substance, or has management/pimp.
Hey, Shorty. Please don't be negative. I'm trying to get an interesting thread going here. Please discount his remarks.
There's a lot of strippers or dancers have progressed over to the hobby from there previous line of work. I find that a lot of these ladies tend to be more of the upsell, under some type of substance, or has management/pimp. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty:

Although I'm certain that you're statement may be correct for some providers, it's definitely not so for a lot of the providers who have been around for some time. I know of at least 10 providers that were strippers before they moved to this arena and neither of us are pimped, on drugs, or upsell, lol.

Anyway, I do have a story that is somewhat on the funny side, maybe not so much for the guy involved. Does anyone remember Paradise? That was a rhetorical question, wink. Anyway, as I was walking by, one of the other dancers who I knew well called me over to her table. She wanted to show me something so she asked me to sit down in a certain spot at her corner table. I know some of you remember the upstairs corners at Paradise.....

So I get there and underneath the table is a very long, large, and thick cock in the other dancer's hands. I've never in my life seen one this size. I can assure you, he would have needed to custom make a 60 gallon trash bag into a condom to have sex with that thing. There's no way in a hell it could have fit into a condom, kitty, or mouth. Poor guy, he probably had to jack off for his fun. And, there wouldn't have been enough money in the world for me to attempt anything with him, even if I was able to saran wrap it. LMAO
You must excuse Shorty. He is from AR.
You must excuse Shorty. He is from AR. Originally Posted by pyramider

Yep And Proud Of It! Least us Arkie guys know what we are getting when we go to the SC, since most of the ladies here are related in some form or fashion to us.
A lot....

Yep And Proud Of It! Least us Arkie guys know what we are getting when we go to the SC, since most of the ladies here are related in some form or fashion to us. Originally Posted by shorty
  • FK
  • 05-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks for perputating the "dumb Southerner" stereotype.
You must excuse Shorty. He is from AR. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey now! That will get you a spanking lol

Get in line ... get in line ...