I can't believe he/she said that!

A great deal of the interaction in this realm of ours is between two people who usually don't know each other or at least not too well. In the case of first meetings I don't doubt that one or both parties is really nervous. And then of course some people are just strange.

So I'm SURE that some of the things people have said BCD have been VERY surprising/shocking/hilarious/etc.

Being a curious guy I just wonder what is the stand out thing anyone has said to you during a BCD visit? What did the other person say that made you do a double-take and say, "I can't believe he/she said that!"

And I have no doubt something I have said is on somebody's list, but I am curious to see what other gems have come up.
During a session right in the middle of the 'act' itself, the guy said something racist.

"Oh you Chink, you're the best!"

I kid you not. I appreciated being called the best but I sure as shit would have liked him to get my race right. LOL
Now that is TFF!
During a session right in the middle of the 'act' itself, the guy said something racist.

I kid you not. I appreciated being called the best but I sure as shit would have liked him to get my race right. LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
LMFAO, Ava!!!

I was once called "my beautiful little f*@k doll". Although it took me by surprise, it made my kitty purr and turned things up a few notches...
I'm never really shocked or surprised at things men say while enjoying BCD time. The only thing that creeps me out is when the words "I love you" come out. I'm sure its just something that was said in the heat of the moment but shit those words scare me.
How old are you 35??? And it was one of my regs.
I had a guy I was "faceriding" really hard and fast...grabbing his headboard to brace myself.......when i heard boards start to crack,he says "don't worry baby...it was my mom's old bed"!!!
{then when I asked to use the bathroom,he told me to use his "moms bathroom".....it had a handicap potty chair on it! ughhhh!}
"I had to hold myself back from cumming. I was afraid of squirting in your mouth."

A. Didn't really seem like you were enjoying it that much.
2. Why the fuck wouldn't you cum in my mouth, I came in yours...several times.

WTFE
"What if I told you I was a cop? "

I kid you not. I appreciated being called the best but I sure as shit would have liked him to get my race right. LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
I thought you were an Eskimo? LOL
figure out who you like to use....and see. all mentioned above are great starting points....
"What if I told you I was a cop? " Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Girl you have everyone in my house rushing to my room to find out what's so funny!

That would make my imaginary weiner lose it's hard on.
So how hung are you, Tiffani?
I thought you were an Eskimo? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well see then we would have had to rub noses LOL
As one provider greated me at the hotel door she said "So your the famous cumalot?" All I could say was "Yep"