Shorted...I think....

Everyone that has visited me or knows me personally knows I am a no-drama provider...I usually am open to negotiations when it comes to rates, and I consider myself a good value, and plan to stay that way. I say all this to say, I had a session I believe about 2 weeks ago with a client that I have seen many times prior ...the session went well, he showered...we talked...played....and then talked some more...the session ran well over a hour..but actual "play time" yes, maybe only 30 minutes, tho, had he of initiated msog I would have been open to it. When the session was over I watched him put the money on the table, I showed him out...then came back into the room to find less than my 30 minute rate. I contacted him shortly after, I asked him to call me the next day because I knew he had to be up for work early that morning...I never heard from him again. As Im sure most of the ladies know, this left me feeling used. My question to follow this explanation is...WAS I WRONG TO EXPECT MY HOUR RATE IF ACTUAL PLAY TIME WAS ONLY 30 MINUTES? SHOULD I ALERT THE OTHER GIRLS OF HIM? I very rarely if ever have problems with clients....I can get along with anyone and have a great time...advice???
Did you discuss time?

I think if you were booked for an hour you were booked for an hour.

If nothing was mentioned then he paid for his time.
When he contacted me earlier in the day ...we agreed on a hour session. That was most definitly set in stone.
Grab your $$, count it, and put it away. My clients don't seem to mind when I do that I have found several times I was shorted by $20 or so, and I ask "Oh did you want a shorter session"?
Grab your $$, count it, and put it away. My clients don't seem to mind when I do that I have found several times I was shorted by $20 or so, and I ask "Oh did you want a shorter session"? Originally Posted by bustyamy
thank you...
  • Laz
  • 05-10-2012, 12:49 PM
He owed you for the hour. Just because the whole hour was not spent having sex does not mean anything.
He owed you for the hour. Just because the whole hour was not spent having sex does not mean anything. Originally Posted by Laz
thank you, I believed that also.
Just to clarify, you booked for an hour but said he didnt even pay you your 30 minute rate. Is that true? I agree that he should have paid you for the booked time but he certainly should have paid you for 30 minutes so he shorted you on both rates. Is that the case?
Just to clarify, you booked for an hour but said he didnt even pay you your 30 minute rate. Is that true? I agree that he should have paid you for the booked time but he certainly should have paid you for 30 minutes so he shorted you on both rates. Is that the case? Originally Posted by whitechocolate
yes, technically..when I started seeing him I offered him a special rate. He paid half of that. I dont offer special rates for 30 minutes, so in essence, he shorted me both.
He is paying for your time Hannah, doesn't matter if you clipped his toenails for an hour, you should have been compensated for the hour.
Sorry that happened sweetie.
Did you both agree to a 1 hour session? A gentleman would have taken the initiative to compensate you if you went over the hour.

He sounds like a user to me. He took advantage of your kindness.

Everyone that has visited me or knows me personally knows I am a no-drama provider...I usually am open to negotiations when it comes to rates, and I consider myself a good value, and plan to stay that way. I say all this to say, I had a session I believe about 2 weeks ago with a client that I have seen many times prior ...the session went well, he showered...we talked...played....and then talked some more...the session ran well over a hour..but actual "play time" yes, maybe only 30 minutes, tho, had he of initiated msog I would have been open to it. When the session was over I watched him put the money on the table, I showed him out...then came back into the room to find less than my 30 minute rate. I contacted him shortly after, I asked him to call me the next day because I knew he had to be up for work early that morning...I never heard from him again. As Im sure most of the ladies know, this left me feeling used. My question to follow this explanation is...WAS I WRONG TO EXPECT MY HOUR RATE IF ACTUAL PLAY TIME WAS ONLY 30 MINUTES? SHOULD I ALERT THE OTHER GIRLS OF HIM? I very rarely if ever have problems with clients....I can get along with anyone and have a great time...advice??? Originally Posted by hannahmarie
He is paying for your time Hannah, doesn't matter if you clipped his toenails for an hour, you should have been compensated for the hour.
Sorry that happened sweetie. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
thank you for your response
Did you both agree to a 1 hour session? A gentleman would have taken the initiative to compensate you if you went over the hour.

He sounds like a user to me. He took advantage of your kindness. Originally Posted by mikkifine
we did agree, yes....thank you ....
He owed you for the hr. He took advantage of the fact that you thought he was a stand up guy. I use the stopwatch feature on my watch, set it for the time i reserved, and leave when it goes off, if we're done before that, i still pay for the time i RESERVED, not time actually spent.
If what was stated is true then yes he stole from you and he knows it,
that's why he didn't get back with you when you tried to contact him.