The Ultimate Fantasy

Since this is a fantasy board... Why not write the ultimate fantasy? The biggest adult fantasy story produced by the members. Add a couple of lines to the ultimate fantasy tale.

~ I arrive at the ladies place, full of anticipation. Most people never get to realize their fantasy, but today Im going to. As I approach the room I see .....
Since this is a fantasy board... Why not write the ultimate fantasy? The biggest adult fantasy story produced by the members. Add a couple of lines to the ultimate fantasy tale.

~ I arrive at the ladies place, full of anticipation. Most people never get to realize their fantasy, but today Im going to. As I approach the room I see ..... Originally Posted by beezdat
her standing in the doorway and she looks just like pics and she is dressed as I asked her to be. As I walked up to her ...
She's wearing a thin sheer coverup, a nice push up bra pushing those mounds up and out of the coverup, spiked heels, wearing a strap on with a RL cock straining to get out of some black sheer panties...holding a flogger...and a grin from ear to ear...