Question for the ladies

Ladies do find that hobbyists are more into DATY than non-hobbyist men?
In my experience over the last 6 months since joining the "Hobby World" is that DATY is second only to BBBJ with BCD. And I have had BETTER DATY in the Hobby World then in RL..............SO Bring it ON, all you pussy licking lovers....YUM!
I have no idea, I haven't dated in the real world in along time! But, NOW I would be more likely to show a civvie the right path to pleasure!
I have no idea, I haven't dated in the real world in along time! But, NOW I would be more likely to show a civvie the right path to pleasure! Originally Posted by Nicolet

Haha me too Nicolet...but looking back over past boyfriends, I can't honestly say a civvie versus a hobbyist wasn't much different from each other. Some knew what they were doing and others didn't.
Hobby men love to DATY and DATO...
Bring it boys!
Then there is a group that are only here for the BBBJ...
I can't say its any different but what I can say is hobbyists treat it like a 5 star meal

I havent dated in forever either. But.. from experience.. I know hobby men do it much better than civi !! Why would I retire when i have had the best experiences ever in this world?!!!
The last I dated wanted daty all the time. There is something about a ladies sweet spot that drives all men crazy
EEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... People do that?