We need a secret agent style countersign

The past two days, I've run across some drop dead gorgeous ladies in public who sort of looked like they might be providers.

One of them had on a pink shirt that said something like "hit it hard in the dark."

Of course, I kept cool and didn't say anything, but it got me thinking.

We need some secret agent style countersigns to spot each other in public.

Something like

How are you this fine evening?
Not bad, but this weather is something.
Yeah, it's killing off my garden.
Did I see you in uhhh... Whole Foods yesterday?

Yeah, I know. Not practical, but these ladies were damn fine. And they weren't "streetwalker" types, either.
Maybe a secret handshake and while holding your package in the other hand.
In public, if you suspect one is a one of ours, the proper parole is:
"The carrots are cooked."
And, the proper response is: "The pigeons have flown."
I use it all the time, but I've not yet gotten the proper response.
You're supposed to respect a providers privacy, so what purpose would your secret countersign have? If provider leave them alone, if SW hey babe you need a ride will suffice. Problem solved
The pigeons have flown. LMFAO. Gonna have to remember that.
maybe we should wear something liike a "life alert" bracelet, only this would be a hobby alert bracelet.....Help, my dick has fallen ,and it cant get up!!"
Being that I also hobby as a baseball umpire how about the sign used universally for signals to forget the last signal in baseball is to brush your thighs like brushing off something on pants.
I was shopping at Walmart the other day getting groceries and this one guy was on the phone when I walked by he said yeah but I need to keep a little extra cash for the strange ...made me laugh out loud /Wonder if he was given me code
You're supposed to respect a providers privacy, so what purpose would your secret countersign have? If provider leave them alone, if SW hey babe you need a ride will suffice. Problem solved Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
I know you're just a trolltard, but isn't that sort of the whole purpose of a countersign?

If the other person isn't interested, they don't give the countersign.
maybe we should wear something liike a "life alert" bracelet, only this would be a hobby alert bracelet.....Help, my dick has fallen ,and it cant get up!!" Originally Posted by knotty man
It could also say "FuckStrong"
It could also say "FuckStrong" Originally Posted by fun2come
There you go, PERFECT ....
The pigeons are cooked ... I should be able to remember that !

• Tetas
  • 07-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Usually...when I see a lady in public and she does this:
837549836.gif
Pro or civie, I KNOW it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!
ctfu. I think if someone said something and I recognized it, I'd probably burst out laughing