Best Places for Public Sex

I was out and about this weekend and I started thinking about spots for quickies in public. Does anyone have any good ideas or stories of public sex?
Often wondered the same thing. I know a few spots we can try out
Hyatt Regency Glass Elevators....
Ooohh, sexy! Some of the areas surrounding the pools around town seem pretty hot.
Not that I am so proud of it, but I had sex all over town with a lady I once worked with including under the big oak tree down near the lagoon at LaGuna Gloria. What comes immediately to mind is midway up in a large public parking garage. Don't park way at the end where you might be suspicious and cause someone to drive down there to check on your car. Kind of park near the pack.

Don't go to a public park where there will be patrols. I would advise to stay on private property so city,county mounties won't be poking around.

I've been in parking lots on major malls, parking lots near UT especially where the Rusty Nail is,was.

It just occurred to me that the parking lot at P10 and the like might also be good. If anyone saw you why just charge a fee to watch. In these areas I would speculate that you will be among folks who are sympatico.

Of course, none of this advice is guaranteed and you proceed at your own risk. I completely disavow any truth to the above statements.

Be safe!
I had sex with a girl at the pond in the Arboretum on a table a little off the path.
Always wanted to write an App for Best Public Places for a BBBJ ...
I know a few, but in this heat, the lakes (off a boat in a private cove) or (a private) pool might be best.
Domain parking garage, 3 in the morning, then again at 5am.
A park table in Emma Long park. When i was in college i worked security at the mono. Late at night would catch people in glass elevators all the time. Several years ago i had sex with a stripper at p10 in one of the private booths.
Forgot - I did a mutual masturbation session in Zilker with a woman I worked with. Great lunch break!
Done that. Bobs Chop House deck outside far right of bar.
I really wanna do it on a train.
Risky business Ms Rossi , but I haven't tried out the new metro rail late at night - you want to give it a go?
I had an ex that was always getting exotic cars from his work. We did it while he was driving a Ferrari on the highway. That was a little much! That was in my early 20's. It was obviously really really dangerous and irresponsible, but fun!! Wouldn't do it again though.
I have never even been on the metro rail! BTW, make up your mind...Billy Idol or Risky Business?!!