I can tell you don't like condoms...

So recently, 3 providers (on diffrent occassions) commented to me during sex that they could tell that I don't like condoms. I say, "huh, how can you tell?" I'm wearing one aren't I? No guy really likes the feel of condoms but it's the safe way i say. They just keep saying that they can tell. I've had some time to think about it and I'm not still not sure why they would tell me that. Is it a look in my face while I'm doing the deed? I mean, my cock was hard and in a good rhythm. Has this conversation happened with anyone else? Just curious.
Wait. we are supposed to wear condoms??? Shit I'm doing it wrong.
  • Loxly
  • 07-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Had a similar thing years ago. Had been pounding away for 20+ minutes before I finally came.

Her comment afterward was, "Why are you choking your dick? Get some Magnums!"

I never considered myself to be big by any means but I guess I'm thick. I did switch and it did make a difference. That's why I always BYOC. I had a replay of this when I booked a duo session. While one lady was occupying my time the other attempted to slip on a "house condom". Too much of a stranglehold and they finished me off with a combined BBBJ.

If you're already using Magnums then this might not help you.
I would think a tight condom would make you last longer...?
A condom that is to tight will ruin the mood, especially if you hate them to begin with. I would assume that tieing off your dick to make it hard and a condom that is to small is two very different things.

I know sometimes condoms make a man last longer then usual, or they can not get off, and women can sense that.
A cock ring definitely can help ... too tight a condom, NOW that explains it ... for a few sessions I could not come in that tight thing, but came within seconds on BBBJ .. I think I need to pack a set of Magnum's myself, BUT some providers prefer their own type/brand/flavor, so may be all need to have a couple of sizes (I know a few of you already do) and use the right one ?!?
  • Loxly
  • 07-17-2013, 05:30 PM
I have had one experience with the lady using a female condom. It was great but the cleanup was messier. Might be a put off to carry and offer one up.
Odd. Possibly, it sounds like a "wink wink", back ended way to suggest she will go BBFS with you, if you suggest it. Not saying this is always the case, but it seems like an odd thing to say in the middle of a session.
In hindsight, I guess I was enjoying myself and trying my best to go as long as I could. Yes, condoms do make it harder to come as fast I guess.
  • Loxly
  • 07-18-2013, 04:30 PM
No BBFS!!!! I'll run the other way.
In hindsight, I guess I was enjoying myself and trying my best to go as long as I could. Yes, condoms do make it harder to come as fast I guess. Originally Posted by Jbackslash
So you both can enjoy longer and no messy after math....
Being with my ATF quite a bit lately, the smallish condom does make a difference. I go numb and have a hard time finishing. I hope this hasn't run off my ATF --- I'm crazy about her. I hope she'll see me again soon!

Shit, I'm up late thinking about her...