It's nice to see.....

... so many ladies posting, participating, having fun on the board again! So refreshing.

I joined eccie in February of 2010. I had a handle for quite awhile, and many reviews. About a year ago I stopped participating here, closed my handle, and didn't look back because of so much vitriol and negativity. I just don't like it. Life is too short.
So many of the men drove the ladies from even posting anymore. It got old and I left. Spent all my time using P411 which is easy and safe. But there's no real interaction on that site. I started lurking here again a few months ago, and noticed a lot of the negative elements have gone into their holes, and some new ladies are adding to the conversation again.

Glad to be back.

Keep it up. Pun intended.
Good to see you're back, another sniveling pussy was just what was needed! There aren't that many new ladies posting, just changed names. They still just post to get the contact info out there for free. And they still only like your money So you're God's Gift to what? Whiney cry baby homo's? lol. If you quit rubbing your clit sooo much, the endorphines will slow down, and you'll be able to think clearly again!
either i'm having daja vu or you've said the same thing in a post somewhere
either i'm having daja vu or you've said the same thing in a post somewhere Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
No you are good, it's at least Double Deja Vu:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=790969
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=790974

but then I say the same thing over and over again myself
"yes,baby, right there, yes, yes, yes , yesssssssssssssssss"
and I hear the same thing
"oh god, oh god, oh god, ......."

All good !
Good to see you're back, another sniveling pussy was just what was needed! There aren't that many new ladies posting, just changed names. They still just post to get the contact info out there for free. And they still only like your money So you're God's Gift to what? Whiney cry baby homo's? lol. If you quit rubbing your clit sooo much, the endorphines will slow down, and you'll be able to think clearly again! Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
Sweet post! I've been wondering where you went.

If you are still wondering, "God's Gift to what?", see my avatar.