*Thank you

I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to the guys in Iowa who were lucky enough to partake in the duo with Michko this week. I am really going to miss her presence in the hobby, she is by far the most admirable and talented woman that ever graced this business. I was also lucky enough to be introduced to the one and only Mistress Robin of DM...this woman is incredible! If you ever want to visit her dungeon with me, send me a pm and I'll arrange it. For those of you who have an interest in the fetish/dom world, Miss Robin takes the cake for dominatrix play. I had so much fun - best birthday month ever
If any of you, providers or clients, are interested in the Mischief in May event that is coming up in Des Moines, please pm me for the details. Tickets are running out, as this is the HOTTEST kink event in the area!
More info at:
www.mischiefinmay.com
damn that sounds fun!!!!
should be a blast...but D you're already a master Mistress, you could give a class or two
Too bad I won't be around again so soon for this event next month but I am gonna keep eyes out for next year .
look forward to seeing you at the next one Mocha
it's truly a providers playground and a hobbyists heaven
look forward to seeing you at the next one Mocha
it's truly a providers playground and a hobbyists heaven Originally Posted by giabella