Question For You:

Greetings and Salutations All,

I will be visiting Des Moines May 14th-17th, and had a question for the Iowa community.

When working in the Des Moines area is it most advantageous for a provider to stay in the West Des Moines area, or is/are the another area(s) that are more convenient and safe for the men?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Dahlia
I've had good luck in West Des Moines near the Jordan Creek area. Avoid the airport and NE 14th Street. As always... screen, screen, screen.
You should speak with Renee Couture. She maintains a list of safe places to stay here locally. Her screen name is Couture.
As long as everyone is giving you pointers, when your done in DSM you just as well come to Cedar Rapids. Just a thought (wink, wink)
Thank you all very much for your suggestions. I really appreciate your time and effort. Looking forward to having Fun and Playing soon...

We might just do that constme. I will be traveling with my Double's Partner. Sounds like an Adventure!

Dahlia :-D
I am thrilled that you are coming to DSM! I missed you in KC and plan to see you this time! Downtown has very nice hotels also.
Thanks for the consideration Dahlia!!
I like WDM best.
As long as everyone is giving you pointers, when your done in DSM you just as well come to Cedar Rapids. Just a thought (wink, wink) Originally Posted by constme
Yes please