Distance traveled to see a provider?

I'm pondering taking a trip down to KC just to sample some of the local talent down there.(And some great BBQ that you just can't get in DSM) Uncle Sam has given me some playing around funds I wasn't planning on having. There are several ladies on my to see list in MN, KC and even Omaha. Have any of you taken a road trip just to sample talent in another city? What's the farthest you've gone JUST to hobby? Any stories worth sharing?
Driven from quad cities to Des Moines 2 maybe 3x? Chicago a couple times. Up & back same day makes for a long day, not something I like to do. Have considered driving to KC for a long (hobby) weekend since I started over 2yrs ago but just haven't ever pulled the trigger. Keep using my personal days for other things. Been taking vacations to Vegas (obviously by my reviews) but thinking of Florida this year. Wouldn't be this wonderful winter we've had? Trying to hold out for Vegas in May though. Still some ladies I'd like to meet there but hard to force myself to see them since my 2 ATF's are there. Another plus for Florida - would force me to see someone new.
I had a gent from KC drive to New orleans to see me...It took him 4 days to get back home...lol
I...It took him 4 days to get back home...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That doesn't surprise me at all.
I've taken hobby trips to Minneapolis, Chicago, Omaha, Phoenix, Kansas City, and Atlanta.

Chicago, Atlanta, and Phoenix are my favorites.
I usually work it in to my business trips. They include MSP, Omaha, Sioux Falls, Sioux City, Quad Cities, KC, Chicago, Springfield IL and Dallas, TX. I would love to have more trips!!
I drove from West Central Iowa to Las Vegas to see a girl..........it was worth every mile.
Personally have went to Germany WOW what a trip and plan on doing it again
15 minutes across town. Worth it every time.
I travel for work, so lucky there. I made a special trip out of my way to see a provider visiting Chicago. It was a great visit. I keep thinking I need to visit Dallas. Looks like the hobby capital.
As far as I know furthest I've had a guy drive almost 2.5hrs to see me LOL. One for example was just slightly north of Bangor ME and I was in South Portland ME.