💙Breakfast Recommendations? Better than Maple Leaf🍁

Please give me your best recommendations?
I always go to Maple Leaf and I want to venture out.
Attached Images File Type: jpg AirBrush_20240721233800.jpg (628.7 KB, 191 views)
Don't know if it's better but there is an IHOPS on Beltline Rd. in Addison that not too far from the Galleria.
I'm not sure if you're seeking more upscale-- but Cindy's Deli in downtown is utterly amazing. I never hit DFW without going down there for breakfast at least once. It's certainly not fancy-- but the food is fab.
I'm not sure if you're seeking more upscale-- but Cindy's Deli in downtown is utterly amazing. I never hit DFW without going down there for breakfast at least once. It's certainly not fancy-- but the food is fab. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
seconding Cyndi's. NY Deli style restaurant with amazing homemade bagels and breads. Simply Spectacular!!
seconding Cyndi's. NY Deli style restaurant with amazing homemade bagels and breads. Simply Spectacular!! Originally Posted by corona
Such a shame we can't keep our hands off each other long enough to go to breakfast
Grace, I'm sure he'd pick something up on the way. Who knows maybe you have a food fetish event in the making.
Such a shame we can't keep our hands off each other long enough to go to breakfast Originally Posted by Grace Preston
too many other things I'd be dining on if you were in the zip code
too many other things I'd be dining on if you were in the zip code
Originally Posted by corona
Ah yes...

Watermelon
Breakfast doesn't need to be upscale. I just need it to taste good. Lol

Maple Leaf is way better than Ihop any day.

I will definitely have to try Cindy's Deli.

Thank you for the recommendation.
Lucky’s on Oaklawn is good for breakfast.
Maple Leaf diner, all day! love that place !
there are several Cindy's Deli, not just the one on Houston St downtown.

Central
Between Northaven and Royal
11111 N. Central Expwy Suit G
Dallas, TX 75243
(214) 739-0918

Campbell
SW Corner of Campbell and Coit
7522 Campbell Rd, #117
Dallas, TX 75248
(972) 248-0608

Forest
Forest and Marsh
3565 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
(972) 241-9204
Grace, I'm sure he'd pick something up on the way. Who knows maybe you have a food fetish event in the making. Originally Posted by slowmover
maybe Cindi's makes bagels with larger holes so he could wear it and let you have a breakfast bagel with sausage.
maybe Cindi's makes bagels with larger holes so he could wear it and let you have a breakfast bagel with sausage. Originally Posted by pmdelites
now THAT'S an EVERYTHING BAGEL!

WAKA WAKA!!!!!!!
Kitchen + Kocktails !