Unfortunate

Just a quick PSA for any young college students.

I attempted to visit Blue over in Dallas and was led to a room by Mamasan, however when the girl came to my room to discuss things one of the things she asked other than if I would like a TS, was my age. I let her know honestly and she said they didn't see anyone under 21 sadly. She walked out of the room with the door slightly open so I could hear her talk to Mamasan in Korean (which I can understand, but she didn't know) and heard her say I was under 21 and told her to lead me out. This was a huge let down as I've been looking forward to this all week and walked out feeling bummed out :/ guess I'll stick with independent girls, but sadly I don't know any around DFW that are Korean.

Moral of the story, if you're a young college student with blue balls and money to spare, doesn't seem like the AMPs accept someone under 21 or at the very least not at Blue. She did say to come back when I was though.

P.S. thanks for having the "First time at an AMP" sticky, that helped a lot and made me much less nervous about walking up to the place.
try bunny under independents korean
What? "...a young college student...with...money to spare..." These are incongruent statements.
If you work hard enough, it's possible Billogoods lol
What? "...a young college student...with...money to spare..." These are incongruent statements. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Hahaha, tax return?

I attempted to visit Blue over in Dallas and was led to a room by Mamasan, however when the girl came to my room to discuss things one of the things she asked other than if I would like a TS, was my age. I let her know honestly and she said they didn't see anyone under 21 sadly. She walked out of the room with the door slightly open so I could hear her talk to Mamasan in Korean (which I can understand, but she didn't know) and heard her say I was under 21 and told her to lead me out. This was a huge let down as I've been looking forward to this all week and walked out feeling bummed out :/ guess I'll stick with independent girls, but sadly I don't know any around DFW that are Korean.

Moral of the story, if you're a young college student with blue balls and money to spare, doesn't seem like the AMPs accept someone under 21 or at the very least not at Blue. She did say to come back when I was though.

P.S. thanks for having the "First time at an AMP" sticky, that helped a lot and made me much less nervous about walking up to the place. Originally Posted by Pikachuuu
I will let you have a few of my years, I have plenty to spare.
OP, why go to an AMP, when you're in college? All those horny coeds? Buy a pizza and a bottle of cheap wine, and their panties fall off...if their wearing any.
Don't tell them your age. Go to another AMP, try in about a week. Go to another AMP. Oh and GO TO ANOTHER AMP.

P.S. thanks for having the "First time at an AMP" sticky, that helped a lot and made me much less nervous about walking up to the place. Originally Posted by Pikachuuu
These kids today....When I was 17 I went to my first strip club and my first AMP. I knew then to lie about my age. That's like when they ask if you've ever been there before the answer is always yes, and if they ask who did you see make something up. You young whippersnappers!!!
Don't tell them your age. Go to another AMP, try in about a week. Go to another AMP. Oh and GO TO ANOTHER AMP. Originally Posted by marvel21
Let me write that down in my Cornell notes
These kids today....When I was 17 I went to my first strip club and my first AMP. I knew then to lie about my age. That's like when they ask if you've ever been there before the answer is always yes, and if they ask who did you see make something up. You young whippersnappers!!! Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
You live and learn, right?
Yeah lol I’m torn between “ Lie about age and have you been here ? “ and don’t start now it will ruin you for regular girls !
OP, why go to an AMP, when you're in college? All those horny coeds? Buy a pizza and a bottle of cheap wine, and their panties fall off...if their wearing any. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Get on Tinder my guy. I'm way older than you but still bang college chicks (last month I fucked a girl in her dorm at SMU), I'm jealous of how easy it is for your generation these days.
Don't tell them your age. Go to another AMP, try in about a week. Go to another AMP. Oh and GO TO ANOTHER AMP. Originally Posted by marvel21
....^^^this, because uhhh...they ain't checking ID's. Don't take a wallet or anything in except for a photo ID of the green guys.
Just confidently tell them you are 21. . .